thirty.

*Mature Content*

 He pulls me closer by my waist and lifts me so I'm straddling him

He deepens the kiss by pushing the back of my head closer to him.

My hips are in line with his crotch and I move it in circular movements.

He grunts and pulls away, gasping.

I waste no time in putting kisses down his jaw towards his neck, moving my hips slowly against his crotch.

He grips my hips moving me faster.

He lips find my collarbone and he leaves sloppy kisses there.

I move my head back, giving him more access and he sucks on my neck.

He tugs my shirt and I lift my arms so he can pull it off.

My bare chest comes in view and he stares at it.

"Fuck," he curses and moves his mouth towards the top of my breast. He leaves light kisses down and then takes my nipple into his mouth, pulling on it.

I push him back and lower my mouth to his lower stomach, feeling how his heart picks up under my hand.

He groans when I lick up his stomach and he grips my hair, pulling my face up towards his.

He licks my bottom lip slowly and grins evilly at me.

He flips us over so I'm at the bottom and he tugs off my pants leaving me in my underwear.

He grips my throat harshly and trails his finger up my thigh towards my heat slowly, teasing me.

I squirm and rub my thighs together to rid the ache between them but he grips my thigh and opens them.

He pushes my underwear to the side, rubbing his finger down the wetness.

"So wet for me, hm?" he whispers darkly in my ear, pushing his finger into me.

I groan as he moves his finger in and out but stops.

"Answer me" he demands and I open my eyes, smirking at him.

"Or what, sir?" I say and he tenses.

"Say that again, I fucking dare you" he warns me and I laugh, pushing him off me and I straddle his lap.