twenty.

*Mature Content*

Something about seeing her like this underneath me made me loose control

I've been keeping it gentle for her but she likes to play dirty.

I slowly inch myself away from her, ignoring the furrow of her eyebrows and she shoots up, watching me walk towards my suitcase.

She scoffs and falls back onto the bed, crossing her arms and mumbling things I don't understand.

I pull out the metal object, the item jingling when I move it around in my hand and she perks up again.

"What are you doing?" she asks me confused when I walk back towards her, my hand behind my back.

I don't answer her and grab her wrist, pulling it up towards the headboard and connecting the cuffs to her wrist and the headboard.

Her eyes widen but she doesn't pull away, instead she rubs her thighs together making me smirk.

I move onto her next arm and once I'm done, she pulls on it and I observe her.

She looks so fucking good.

I pull down my pants, stepping out of it and move back towards her slowly, watching as her eyes trail down my body and gulps.

"You're fat, fuck I'm lying" she blurts and I hold back a smile.

"Shut up" I mumble, climbing on top of her, leaning closer to her, yearning her touch.

"Make me" she smirks and I raise my brows.

If you insist.

I take my index finger, trailing it down her cheek towards her tits, moving it around her hard nipple and I hear her breathing pick up.

I trail my finger lower, rubbing circles on her lower stomach, avoiding her pussy just to tease her.

It's working.

I finally bring my finger towards her clit, pinching it and watching her eyes close in pleasure.

I love that look.

I push my finger into her slowly, watching as her mouth open and she moans softly, the sound reaching my already hard dick.

I move my finger in and out of her, her hands pulling on the cuffs and I grin at her.