seventeen.

Vincent arrived to my room early this morning to help me pack

He isn't speaking much to me and I'm a close to shoving him off the plane we will be going on.

Motherfucker woke up with a stick up his ass.

I sigh, rubbing my eye with my hand and look to see Vincent already staring at me.

"What?" I ask him.

He chuckles, shaking his head at me, pushing his tongue to the side of his cheek.

"Nothing" he smirks.

I roll my eyes, getting up from the floor and pick up the dress I'm going to wear.

We were invited to the French Mafia's house and they have a dress code.

They aren't letting me where a suit. Call child services.

I ignore Vincent's presence and walk into the bathroom, leaving the door unlocked and changing into the corset dress.

Struggling with the zipper, I give up walking into my room

I stand in front of my mirror, looking at the outfit, still trying to reach the zipper.

In the mirror, I make eye contact with Vince leaning against the door frame in the corner.

He smirks,

"Help?" he asks.

He walks towards me slowly, not breaking eye contact in the mirror making my heart speed up.

He stand directly behind me, his eyes darkening when I lick my lips.

I can feel his unsteady breathing, when he reaches for the zipper, his cold rings graze my bare skin making me shiver.

He pulls it up slowly, staring at me, his breath fanning my neck from how close he is.

I resist the urge to clench my thighs.

Reaching the top of the dress, I sigh a relief when he steps back, clearing his throat and running a hand through his hair.

"Thanks" my voice is higher and I smile, walking to my desk to put on light makeup.