twenty-two.

"Why the hell do you care if I fuck other people?" I ask him, his body pressing against mine

He's making it hard for me to think or talk. What's wrong with me.

You know what else is hard? Shut up.

The coldness of the wall makes me shiver.

He scowls, "I don't want you to"

"I don't care what you want or don't want" I point out, my finger poking his chest.

His very hard chest. You know what else is hard? Shut up.

He glares down at me.

"I don't want you to" he repeats, his voice low and threatening.

"And I said I don't car-" I'm cut off by his lips on mine.

He grabs my waist, pulling me up, his hand on my ass and the other running through my hair pushing me closer to him.

Woah.

I'm frozen for a moment and then roll my eyes, kissing him back deeply.

He grins into the kiss, pushing me against the wall and lifts his knee between my legs.

He swipes his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entry and I deny him just to piss him the fuck off.

It's what I do best. And being hot is my number one talent.

He grumbles unhappily into the kiss and bites down onto my bottom lip making my mouth open. He takes that chance to slip his tongue in, smirking into the kiss.

Before things can get heated, his phone rings but he ignores it, kissing me harshly.

Throw the whole phone away.

The phone rings again and again until finally he pulls away with a deep scowl and mumbles curse words under his breath.

He lets go off me, his hand still holding my waist tightly and he answers the call.

"What?" he snaps as he answers and I roll my eyes.

Moody fucker.

He stills and then ends the call without a word.

He looks down at me, his expression soft.

"I have some business to attend to" he whispers.

"Okay" I shrug.

"I'll be back later" he smirks, walking towards my door.

Before he leaves, his eyes trails down my body and back to my eyes.

The door shuts behind him and I fall onto my bed groaning.

My life is so fucked up.

First I get kidnapped by a mafia leader because he wanted me to work for him. Then I'm forced to work for him. Then he fucks me.