thirty-three.

I was smiling so hard

Vincent stares at me weirdly and I roll my eyes at him.

"What are you smiling for?" he asks me, his hand gripping the fork he is using to eat with.

"I can not smile for no reason? Do I have to ask your permission to smile too? What else should I ask your permission for?" I ask.

"No, I would love to see you smile every day but I want to know why you are smiling now." he informs me and I smile at his comment.

"Roman told me you found Spade." I blurt and he chokes on his steak.

"I always thought I would see you choking on my dick but this is better." I sarcastically say and he calms down, looking at me.

"Roman told you?" he repeats.

"No, Santa did." I murmur and he rolls his eyes.

"Did he tell you where?" he says and I look at him confused.

"Why? What is wrong with me knowing?" I question curiously.

"Nothing." he shakes his head, wiping his mouth with a napkin.

He stands up, looks at me and tilts his head.

"I have a job for you, darling." he admits and I stand up excitedly.

"Do I get a gun?" I ask hopefully and he scoffs.

"Just come." he walks towards his office.

That's what he said.

I follow behind closely and enter his office, running to sit in his wheely chair.

He sees me and shakes his head, sitting on the uncomfortable chair in front of me.

I fold my hands together trying to look like a boss but one look at Vince has me snorting.

"What is wrong with you?" he mumbles and I quiet down.

"What is the job, boss man?" I question and lean back in the chair.

"We have gotten information that Spade's first in command is going to be at a club tonight to deal drugs with another smaller gang." he starts and I nod.

"We need you to make sure he does not do his job by keeping him distracted. He is only dealing the drugs to get on their good side in case they need more people to join." he adds and I run a hand through my hair.

"That is going to be easy. I am hot." I say smugly and he smirks.

"Yes, you are. Not hot but pretty." he says and my eyes widen.

I look away to hide the small blush coating my face.

I don't blush. Definitely not blushing right now.