twenty-four.

We have 2 weeks

We have 2 weeks.

2 weeks to plan something to get Paige out.

Spades, who doesn't want to tell me his name, demanded that only I and Vince come to the meeting.

The non-existent meeting.

I sighed loudly, taking a bite out of my pizza while smiling softly at Roman who woke up this morning.

He didn't take the news well about Paige, but after promising him that I will get her back, he relaxed.

I don't want to disappoint him, so I need this to work.

Ryder calls my name, tilting his head and I nod, getting up and dusting the crumbs off my clothes.

I ruffle Roman's hair and chuckle when he whines and follow Ryder outside.

"What's wrong?" I furrow my brows.

He shakes his head.

"You need to think this through. We could always send our men in to get her, you don't have to" Ryder mumbles.

"Oh, don't tell me you think I'm weak, Mamacita" I pout and he laughs.

"I just don't you to get hurt" he shrugs.

"It's better if I go, they won't see me" I inform him and he nods reluctantly.

"Anyways, boss wanted me to introduce you to some of his men that came from Italy. They are big jerks so ignore everything they say" Ryder says, rolling his eyes.

I laugh and follow him towards the living room where laughter is heard.

"They can't be that bad" I hit my shoulder with his and he grins down at me.

"I would of killed them if boss didn't trust them a lot. They are his cousins after all" he says and I nod.

Cousins? This should be great.

We enter the lounge and everybody goes quiet.

There are 4 people, all men sitting on the couches staring at us.

2 looks identical, with their light blonde hair and identical brown eyes.

Twins.

The other two has black hair and brown hair, both with blue eyes. 

"Hey amigos" I wave weirdly and the twins crack a smile.