thirteen.

I am a future milf

I am a future milf.

My kids should be happy when their friends ask to hang out, just to be around me.

I mean I know I'm awesome.

I'm sitting in front of my closet, looking for something suitable to wear so I can impress Mama Black.

Stop lying, you just wanna hit on her.

Okay maybe I wanna flirt with her, but where's the harm in that?

I curse when my head pounds and I am so close to banging my head against the wall.

I used to do it when I was little because my mother said no to something.

Just to scare her.

I give up in looking for clothes and get up from my sitting position to look for Paige.

She told me that Vince and Ryder is out doing business, meaning they went to kill people. Without me.

Who wants to live without me?  No one, that's who.

My door creaks open and I look around the empty hallway, not one voice heard.

I knock on all the doors on the second floor just to annoy people because it's what I do best.

I open one door at the end of the hallway, walking in on someone fucking.

"Oh shit, sorry my bad. Carry on" I mumble, closing my eyes, my mouth wide in shock.

He had a small dick.

Who leaves the door unlocked when you fuck someone?

I walk down the stairs pushing my thoughts away, when a familiar feminine voice reaches my ears.

Who the fuck invited her?

Her voice is hushed as if she doesn't want anyone to hear her, so I move closer down a narrow hallway stopping in front of the chefs kitchen.

I am hiding behind the wall listening to Katrina's conversation, just in time to catch her say her goodbye's.

"Don't worry the time I leave here tonight I will have Vincent falling at my feet" she laughs and I blink in shock, "Yeah he will be begging me to come back and then I'll get him to tell me everything"

What the actual fuck.

My anger rises. I knew she was lying when she said she wasn't working for this so called mysterious man who helped her. She was sent here to make Vince fall for her to get info out of him and knowing how stupid Vince is he will ramble it during fucking her.

The dude told me he is a Mafia leader like he is talking about the weather.

I always have to be the hero, it's making me tired.