Bonus Chapter.

•|MARS BLACK POV|•

I KISS him goodbye, pushing him out the door and he rolls his eyes, walking out with one last kiss to my pregnant belly.

My eldest daughter walks out of her room with headphones around her neck and she kisses my cheek, opening the fridge.

They get their love for food from their Mama.

"Aurelia, how was school today?" I ask her, taking a seat on the barstool and she tenses, looking at me from the corner of her eye.

My 13 year old daughter sighs, "It was great, Mom."

"Vuoi che dica a tuo padre come gli hai rubato il telefono per ordinare quel pacchetto online?" I warn her and she turns towards me quickly, spitting out her water. (Do you want me to tell your father how you stole his phone to order that package online?)

She wipes her mouth, "How did you know?"

I smirk, "I know everything."

"Fine I'll tell you the truth, please do not tell dad," she gulps, "A boy was bullying me."

I tense, "What?"

"He was going on about how I do not have friends and how I am always alone."

She sits down besides me, eyeing my belly and she smiles.

"I am dropping you tomorrow and you will show me who this boy is." I tell her and she snaps her green eyes towards me.

"Fine." she agrees when she says the glare I give her.

She puts her hand on my belly and giggles as the babies kick.

"When are the twins due?" she questions, rubbing her hand over my belly.

"They are actually overdue." I inform her and her eyebrows furrow.

"Is that okay?" her head tilts and I smooth out her hair, kissing her forehead.

"Yes, you were overdue 2 weeks too." I smile and she gives me a bright one back, forgetting about the earlier conversation.

She suffers from social anxiety and often finds it hard to talk to other people and to stand up to people who bully her. Making friends are a hard thing for her to do because people do not stick around long enough to get to see the bubbly side of her.

The side everyone loves.

She has her father's hair. His brown curls that are always messy. Her green eyes she got from her father too. The only thing she got from me is her sarcasm and love for food.

And her sense in style.

When Aurelia Hazel Black was born, Vince was the happiest person ever. He was smiling the whole time he held her.

He looked more happier than he was when he shoved his fingers up my-Shut up.

As she grew up he became more protective over her to the point her wanted to home school her just so she does not speak to boys and that she does not get hurt.