three.

"Weirdest name you had to moan?" Roman who I have now taking a small liking to, ask

I roll my eyes at his question and tap my chin pretending to think.

"I can't remember all the people I fucked." I finally replied.

He rolled his eyes.

Yeah, fuck you too.

He got up from his position on my bed, yes I got a fucking bed and stalked his way to the door.

"Big foot!" I call out before he leaves and he freezes at the mention of his nickname I started calling him.

"Stop calling me that!" he whined and I grin.

"No."

"What?" he sighed.

"Bring me water" I shooed him away and his jaw dropped.

"You are not here to order people around!" he grumbled.

"Really? Then what am I here for? To sit and look pretty?" I asked, crossing my arms, "Just shut up and go."

He sighed and walked away.

It was 1 am in the fucking night and I haven't seen Boss man or Ryder since he showed me my room earlier.

I think Roman said they are on a mission or some shit.

Yeah they went killing without me. Fake bitches.

I understand because I did annoy Ryder to the point where he locked me in my room. After all I wouldn't stop asking for a gun.

I'm still waiting for it.

Big foot still doesn't return and I got annoyed because my throat is fucking dry.

I got up from my bed, and walked out the room.

The hallways were dark and quiet, low chatter coming from the distance.

I'm still not used to this house but this should be easy, right?

I walked down a hallway, hearing sounds coming from the distance and I froze on my spot.

They said it was going to be easy.

"Hello?" I called out and the rustling started again.

"If you want me to run, you are wrong because I have no bra on. Do you know how painful it is to run without one?" I ramble to the mystery person.

I looked down at my shorts and tank top a maid brought me and I shrug.

If I die, at least I'll look hot.

A person walked out a random door, holding a knife towards me. I don't move and wait for him to stop in front of me.

"Who are you?" the guy ask, his face covered by a mask.