seven.

*Mature Content*

Walking into Vincent's office without knocking, I see him sitting on his chair behind his desk, writing shit

Oh, I wanna try that.

He raises his head as he hears the door open and glares at me, making me smile innocently.

"What you calling me for, sir?" I mumble and sit down in the empty seat across him.

So fucking uncomfortable.

He stills at the pet name and lets out a harsh breath making my eyebrows furrow but I shrug it off, bringing my feet on top of the desk.

"I need to tell you the details for your next mission, next week" his voice is strained and cold.

I nod.

"Well carry on, I have things to do" I wave my hand in the air and he shakes his head, adjusting his hips on the chair.

I catch sight of a bulge by his pants, making my eyes widen.

Holy fuck, does this man have a sir kink?

I smirk evilly and put my hands behind my head, waiting for him to carry on.

"We need you to poison a man. He's part of my Mafia but he has been giving out details to the fucking Americans. The poison will be enough to knock him out so we can capture him" he carries on and I nod, watching his mouth as he speaks.

Damn, he has nice lips. Shut up.

"Okay sir, where is this mission taking place?" I salute him mockingly and he groaned quietly.

Horny fucker.

He glared at the desk, adjusting his hips again and his bulge is much huge.

"At Sparrow. A club owned by the Americans. My men will wait for your signal when you are done with him. You have to seduce him, so no making conversation about your fucking life problems to him" he scolds and I raise my hands in defeat.

He knows me so well.

"Fine I won't make him my therapist, sir" I wink and he glares at me, catching on to what I'm doing.

Fuck me. Shut up.

He gets up, gripping the desk harshly and stalks towards me.

"Hm?" he tilts his head, a angry expression on his face.

"I don't even know why you're mad at me" I said, throwing my hands in the air.

Vincent's face was strained in anger, his eyes dark and dangerous. I knew he was mad, it was undeniable. It made me want to make him even more mad.

"Well, I can tell you it surely isn't because you were teasing me" he retorted, sarcasm rolling through his sentence as he approached me with long steps.