four.

A week

A week.

That's how long I was here.

Yes, I still didn't get my gun.

I have been training non-stop with Ryder but he is getting pretty annoyed because I keep on taking breaks every five minutes.

Well sorry I'm not as fit as you.

I'm now in the room they gave me to sleep in and I'm just staring at the floor because I don't have a phone.

Vincent just waved me off when I asked him for it, saying I have better things to do than go on my phone but then has the audacity to go on his phone after saying that.

I haven't seen him a lot after that because I threatened to throw his phone in the pool and he knows I would do it.

He is avoiding me now.

Well I know he finds me annoying , so I'm making it my mission to annoy him to the point where he will want to stab me or better, leave me on the side of the road.

But at dinner, I take my chance by bullying him. Either about what he is wearing or how he eats.

He thinks just because he suddenly is my boss, I have to respect him at all times.

Paige barged into my room, panting as if she was running.

"Hey, Vincent is asking for you. He's in his office," she breathed and fell onto my bed, clutching her head.

My heart suddenly started to race and I scrambled up, pulling up my pants as I stood up and stared at her.

"Oh shit, can you come with me. I think he still wants to kill me." I pleaded and she smirked.

"Want me to hold your hand?" she teased and I smacked her with my pillow.

"If you want to. Just don't leave me alone in the office with him," I said.

She stood up and rolled her eyes, "I can't stay with you. I'm not part of his killing cult so I'm not allowed in his office."

"Just come on, but if I don't come for dinner tonight I'm dead," I warned and walked out my room, Paige trailing behind me laughing.

Soon we stopped outside the office and I knocked softly, but Paige being a fucking traitor, knocked so fucking loud I swear my dead father can hear.

"Bitch," I mumbled under my breath and she rolled her eyes, shooting me a wink.

Not getting a reply from inside, she opened the door and sighed.

"Just wait here, I'll go get him." she patted my back, walking out and pushing me inside the office.

I closed the door behind me, my eyes growing in size as I took in the office.

I looked around the modern office, shelfs stacked with books in one corner and a large wooden desk in the middle.