Bonus Chapter #2

•| MARS BLACK |•

High pitched giggles filled my ears as I stepped into my house.

It brought a huge smile to my face as I hung up my jacket on the rack and slipped off my shoes.

I shuffled my way into the living room, the giggles and small grunts getting louder as I walked closer.

Vincent sat on the floor, legs splayed open as he caught a stumbling toddler barrelling into his arms, kissing his chubby cheeks and blowing raspberries on his cheeks before throwing him in the air and catching him effortlessly.

"Mommy!" both twins screamed as they spotted me, running towards me with grabby hands.

Matteo's small hat fell over his face so he bumped into my legs and fell onto his butt with a thud.

Mattias stared down at his brother with wide eyes and an open mouth before giggling and hugging my leg.

Vincent swoops up Matteo and plants him into my arms as I picked up Mattias.

I gave each of their faces a huge kiss and they giggled, hiding their faces into my neck.

"My turn," Vince grumbled as he glared at his kids.

I rolled my eyes at him, walking past him making him grunt in disapproval.

"They stole my girl," he complained as I set my sons down on the couch, both of them grabbing their toys laying around.

"They're kids. They want their mothers' attention." I glared at him, opening my arms for him.

He dragged his feet towards me, nuzzling his face against my chest and his arms wrapping around my waist, pulling me against him.

We're just going to ignore the fact that he acts worse than the twins.

"Missed you," he mumbled, voice coming out muffled.

I laughed, throwing my head back as I ruffled his curls, the ones Mattias shared with him.

"Mommy?" a small voice said and I looked down at Matteo who smiled up at me.

"Yes, darling?" I crouched down to his level as he pulled on my sleeve.

"A- a box came for you!" he giggled, poking my nose.

"When?" I asked, grabbing his small hands as they moved to poke my eyes.

"Dunno." he shrugged, walking away and I scoffed.

Just like his father.

"What did you order?" Vincent questioned and I strolled towards the kitchen where a box sits.

"Hey, Mom," Aurelia greeted as she smiled at me.

I pulled her into a hug, kissing her temple as she walked past.

"I forgot," I answered Vince as I grabbed a knife.

I cut open the box, gasping as I realized what it was.