twenty-seven.

My mind was running with thoughts as she repeated her statement

"There's a bomb and I'm chained up" she breaths into the mic and I can hear the fear in her voice.

My body stiffens.

I feel so much anger at the thought of her hurt. The thought of someone putting their hands on her body, hurting her.

"You're tied up?" Ryder's cold voice says and I grab his arm as he makes a move towards the warehouse.

I shake my head.

We have to be smart to make this work.

"Roman! Locate the fucking bomb" I order and glare at Roman who nods and types something on the computer.

I climb out of the van, Ryder following me and I sigh.

Why the fuck did I send her in.

"You guys there?" her soft voice flows through my ear and I instantly relax.

"I'm coming to get you" Ryder says, grabbing his knifes from the duffel bag.

"No!" she screams and I frown.

"What the fuck do you mean no? I'm going to get you" Ryder argues and before he can leave I grab his arm and pull him back.

"We don't know how much time is left on the bomb and I'm not letting you die" she replies.

The sound of chains moving has my heart beating faster.

I have to get her out.

"Found the bomb, Vince" Roman tells me and I rush towards the computer.

I curse when I read the time left.

4 minutes.

"Cazzo, we won't have enough time" i exclaim.

"It's fine. Just please tell me you got Paige" she breathes.

I frown.

"No she isn't here yet" Roman panics and I put a hand over his shoulder.

"Get in" I glare at Ryder and he sighs, sitting in the front seat as I hop in the driver seat.

I speed towards the road leading to the warehouse and stop behind some bushes just in case all the men hasn't left yet.