thirty-one.

I am dying

I am dying.

Of boredom.

"Paige! Get your pretty ass over here" I yell out to my best friend through the empty house.

I hear footsteps and my door swings open.

I wave at my best friend from my upside down position on my bed and she rolls her eyes, walking towards my bed and getting in the same position.

"What's up, bae?" she asks and turns her head towards mine.

I stare into her brown eyes and I grab a strand of her hair, twirling it between my fingers.

"Want to make-out?" I blurt and smirk at her.

She laughs, shakes her head, "Why don't you go make out with Vincent?"

If I had water in my mouth, I would spit it in her face.

I glare at her, turning my gaze back towards the ceiling.

"We are just fuck buddies" I correct her.

She lets out a loud scoff that has me turning towards her.

"Please, anybody can feel and see the sexual tension between you two. You are literally obsessed with each other" she mumbles and I sit up and flick her forehead.

"Are you forgetting the part where he kidnapped me and forced me to work for him?" I raise my eyebrows and she sits up.

"Yeah he did, and that was a bad move, but if you asked him to let you leave this life he would let you. You are no longer forced to work her, you can pack your bags and leave a note saying you are done and he wouldn't do a thing about it. He is in love with you" she pinches my cheeks.

I look at her wide-eyes, taking in what she said.

In-love with me? Yeah and pigs can fly.

"He doesn't like me like that" I mumble, "right?"

She shakes her head and runs a hand through her hair.

"I'm supposed to be the blonde one" I hear her mutter under her breath and I scowl at her.

"Fuck you"

"You know you want to" she wiggles her eyebrows.

I smile at her bringing her face closer to mine.

"Damn right" I pat her cheek and she laughs, getting up from my bed and slipping her shoes on.

She walks towards the door and shoots finger guns at me and I shove her my middle finger.

"Go away!" I throw a pillow at her just as she slams the door close.

***

"Vincent I want a bunny" I say as I walk into his office without knocking.