twelve.

I hate people

I hate people.

I have never felt the need to go up to a fucking random person and smile at them like I've seen many people do.

I had a brother.

He was the only person I tolerated.

He's dead now.

He was my best friend. The person who would stay up with me during school nights and watch movies.

It's kinda depressing talking about him.

It's that time of the month and I'm glaring at everyone at the dinner table.

They keep me out of conversations after I snapped at Roman and almost threw my glass at him.

Paige knows what's up so she smiled at me.

She is my bae.

Vince stares at me with a curious look but averts his gaze once he sees me glaring.

I know I'm hot, no need to stare.

After eating finish, I walk up to my room slowly, the pain in my stomach increasing.

Why the fuck am I a woman?

I slam my door shut and fall on to my bed with a groan.

I want to die right now and then come back to life.

People think I'm crazy when I talk my mind but I think I'm perfectly fine because I tell people what I think about them.

They should feel proud that I even fucking spoke to them.

***

Waking up with a slight pain in my lower stomach, I let out a groan and push myself towards the bathroom where I do everything needed.

I almost die of a heart attack once I see Vince sitting on my bed, looking at something on his phone.

"You fucking motherfucker. You could of killed me right now and I do not want 'Mars was killed from looking at Vincent's face' on my gravestone. I don't think you want people to know that I died from looking at you too" I point out and he chuckles softly.

I like that sound.

I walk up to him, getting the sudden urge to slap him, so I do it

I slap him, hard.

He yelps in shock, his face turned to the side and a light red mark on his tanned face.

I smile but then I wince when I see the glare aimed at me.

I smile at him and his eyes soften.

"What do you want?" I ask, complety ignoring the fact that I slapped him.