nineteen.

*Mature Content*

Waking up with a large arm around my waist was not something I expected today

I'm cuddled up in Vincent's chest, his fingers splayed across my stomach keeping me in place. His breathing is even and his head is burried in my neck.

I woke up from a nightmare, luckily I didn't wake him up because it's only 5am.

I try moving out of his grip to sleep on my own side, but his arm tightens around me making me huff and lay my head on his arm.

Is it bad that I find this comfortable?

Finally pushing him off me, I jump out of bed and walk into the bathroom, my head pounding from the hangover I have.

I brush my teeth and wash my face, hearing sounds coming from the room and I suspect Vince woke up.

Good, if I'm awake he has to be too.

Seconds later, he strolls into the bathroom shirtless with a smirk on his face and grabs his own toothbrush, brushing his teeth while keeping eye contact with me in the mirror.

He needs to stop.

I roll my eyes, wiping my mouth with a towel just as Vince rinses his mouth and we both walk out together, not saying a word.

It's creeping me the fuck out.

He walks so close to me, it distracts me and I trip, falling down but before I hit the floor, he grabs my waist too late and falls with me.

I'm on top of him.

Our lips are inches apart, our breathing hard and our eyes connected.

I'm holding in a laugh.

I'm well aware of my beating heart and I pray that he can't hear the affect he has on me.

I find him leaning him, me doing the same until our noses are brushing and our foreheads are connected

He meets my eyes and gives me a lazy boyish smile before connecting our lips slowly.

He deepens the kiss, slowly getting up with a hold on my lower thighs and gets into a sitting position, me straddling him.

He forces my mouth open with his, slipping his tongue in and groaning when I bit his lower lip.

I smirk, showing him he doesn't have full control.

I'm the motherfucking boss. Shut up.

He gets up slowly, one hand gripping my ass and the other around my waist while he walks towards the bed, not leaving my mouth.

I need air, and Jesus.

I pull away, panting and he sits me on the bed, climbing in after me and connects his lips with my neck.