twenty-nine.

I'm grinning at him, clutching my injured stomach

His eyes is wide and his body is frozen.

I think I broke him.

He shakes his head.

"This isn't real" he mumbles to himself, walking further into the living room I'm sitting in.

I'm currently getting blood all over his sofa.

"I'm real" I grumble and he falls to the couch opposite mine, still staring at me.

"H-how?" his voice is soft and I hear a slight slur.

"Satan sent me back. Kicked me out of hell" I shrug.

I wince as I move and my stomach clenches in pain.

His eyes still watching mine with an uncertain look, searching my eyes.

"Holy shit. You're real" he murmurs and shoots up from the couch.

No shit.

He stalks towards me, drops to his knees in front of me and grabs my face in his hands.

"You're real" he whispers and I grin at him through the pain.

My face is all bloody and my stomach is dripping with blood from the wood stabbed in it.

He strokes my bloody cheek and his eyes is wide.

"Vince where are yo-" I hear Ryder's voice but he is cut off as he enters the living room.

His body is frozen and his eyes is wide with shock.

Vincent is watching us both as I grin at my older brother.

"I pulled a Ryder" I wink at him, referring to how he faked his death.

He rushes towards me, his eyes filled with tears and he pushes Vincent away, pulling me into his embrace.

He really said 'bitch move'

My arms find their way around his neck as he bends down to pull me into him.

I hold back a wince when my stomach pains and I push him away.

"If you don't want to die for real, please help me" I point to my bloody sweater and their eyes snap towards it.

Ryder wasted no time in picking me bridal style and rushing towards the doctors room.

He sets me on the bed and looks at me, still searching my face with anger passing through his hard features.

"Hey, your sister is dying over here" I snap my fingers in front of his face and he looks at me softly.

"Lift your shirt" he tells me and I lift it up, the shirt sticking on my stomach from the blood.