...notice

...hi

It is I, the author

I know I haven't uploaded a lot lately on this book and I sincerely apologize for that. The thing is, I've completely lost motivation since I really don't know where it's heading.

At first, I wrote the book with the intention that it'd be focusing on Chan's life surrounded by Yokai. Something really simple. However, without knowing the boon eventually turned into something more serious and romance between the characters began to arise as well.

To be honest, I really didn't want there to be romance in the first place lol but believed people would like the book better if there were. And yet I failed to notice that if I don't enjoy writing something then I would eventually lead myself into a the writer's block I am stuck in today.

Now I don't even know how to continue the book nor how I'm going to end it

fun, ain't it? ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Overall, not knowing what the hell I'm doing has become really frustrating because I've been told by many of you that you all enjoy this book a lot. And don't get me wrong, it makes me incredibly happy to see that my crappy writing is making people's day

But I don't want to give you all something half assed. If I'm going to do something then I better do it right, you know?

That's why, I was really, REALLY, tempted to just discontinue the book and call it history. Heck, I still am ngl

But because I don't want to give it up just yet, I've been thinking of just rewriting the whole thing and change the plot. Make it into what I actually want it to be instead of just leading myself with popular tropes and end up making something I'm not satisfied with.

I'm my own fan of the book I write..If I'm not having fun, then how can I be sure that you all are? How can I continue writing? In other words.

In conclusion, I'll be rewriting the book. The whole thing. And I apologize deeply, but I really hope you all understand. Also I'm sorry for the notice instead of the chapter, I just couldn't help it

Thank you for reading this long ass thing, I appreciate it (•ө•)♡

...idk how to end it so bye ig ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ