Chapter 27

"Minghao..?"

   The one called arched an eyebrow. "How do you know my name?" After a few seconds, the noirette clapped. "Oh! You're that guy that visits the library every once in a while!"

   "Yeah.." Chan said sheepishly. "Thanks for bringing me in here, I..got myself into some trouble. Although, I think you can tell.." 

   "We did" The one beside Minghao said with a chuckle. "I'm glad we helped you tho. It's odd to see an exortsist running around now a days"

   "Wait-?! How do you know?!"

   "He's carrying that golden stick around" Minghao chuckled. "They used to beat us up with them but it seems as if time has changed their ways"

   "What do you..?"

   "Look over there" The other pointed at Mingyu's waist.

   Chan gasped. He was carrying a sword that was too thick to even be called that. It was long and resembled a butcher knife making a chill go down Chan's spine.

   "I..can't believe it"

   "Neither can we" Minghao crossed his arms. "Seems like they're getting more and more violent just like the world as time goes by"

   "Wait wait wait" Chan placed a hand on his forehead. "What do you mean by more violent? And "used to beat us up"?"

   Minghao looked at the guy beside him and smiled. "I'm a Yokai" He looked at his friend. "And this here is my friend, Jun, a human"

   Chan opened his mouth wide. (Wait what?!)

   "You're kidding me!"

   "Nope" Minghao sat on the floor and Jun giggled. "Aren't you one too?"

   "Ok, here's the thing, I'm not a-"

   Before he could get a word out of his mouth, the door was broken into pieces, causing numerous amounts of wood to fly off. Chan covered his face in an attempt to block out the pieces of wood coming at him. However, he soon felt his head hit something and fell over.

   "Chan!" He heard someone say. The burnett looked up and watched a man turn into a fox like creature as he stood before him. However, his eyelids felt heavy and he couldn't help but pass out.

Short chapter sorry