Chapter 18

Chan frowned as he watched his teacher hum a soft tune while reading. (He seems to be in a good mood today..) He thought. Although, it may seem useless to even point that out, as Yoon sensei was always in a good mood, for the past weeks or so he had been acting really odd. He seemed to be stressed and tired, but at the same time, he was really distracted. As if he wasn't in touch with reality. (I wonder what happened to him) He thought. However, he didn't need to worry about asking. Chan knew someone else would eventually do so.

   "Sensei!"

   Like right now.

   The teacher turned around. "Yes Seungkwan?"

   "You seem to be in a good mood, did something special happen lately?" Seungkwan said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

   "Oh Seungkwan" He exclaimed. "If you don't need to ask a question that has to do with what were learning, then please," He smiled. "Be quiet"

   The blue haired boy tensed and gave a terrified smile. "Yes sensei"

   (Seriously..) Chan sighed as he watched Vernon try to hold in his laughter.

   "Excuse me for interrupting you.. conversation" Another boy raised his hand making Chan focus all of his attention on him. "But may I go to the restroom?"

   "Yes you may Wonwoo-san" Jeonghan said and quickly turned around to continue on with his lecture. However, Chan didn't pay any attention to it. (Who was that?) He asked himself as he watched the boy walk out of the classroom. Indeed, Chan had never seen him before even though they were in the same homeroom. What's worst is that he wasn't new anymore and had literally befriended the whole class, something Vernon always pointed out in addition to his social skills.

   Chan sighed. Talking about Vernon, he'll probably ask him and Seungkwan about the mysterious student that appeared out of nowhere.

   "Chan, are you paying attention?" The one called got out of his trance and looked at the front.

   "Sorry.." He said quietly. Before making plans for that, he'll have to get through class.

   (Ugh I want school to end already..) He thought. 

   "Chan, do you want me to move your seats?"

   "Sorry!"

   Jeonghan walked down the hallways with a smile plastered all over his face. He felt refreshed and relieved, but the feeling that lingered the most at the moment was happiness. Jeonghan felt happy. (I mean) He thought. (Who wouldn't be after they started dating the literal meaning of perfection called Joshua Hong?)

   A day had passed ever since his talk with Joshua had occured. In Jeonghan's opinion, they really needed it, for the misunderstandings would never leave if they hadn't talked it out. As a result, they decided to start dating again, to start over and to never let go. However, this also meant that Jeonghan would soon have to find out about Vernon's real identity as well as his other friends who were also Yokai. Good thing Joshua had something planned out for today that would soon answer that question.

   "Seungkwan, are you in there?" He asked as he knocked the door that lead to the literature club room.

   "A second please!" Jeonghan sighed and leaned on the wall, waiting for the younger to come out.

   "Jeonghan!" Seungkwan said as he opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

   "We have an appointment, don't you remember?"

   "No?"

   "We're supposed to meet with some friends of mine" He smiled. "Hurry up and grab your things, I ain't got all day"

   Seungkwan inflated his cheeks in annoyance and huffed. "Can't you be a little bit more detailed? And what appointment?! You literally haven't talked to me about anything of the sort!"

   "Who has the time for that?" Jeonghan gave a lazy smile and turned Seungkwan around, slightly pushing him in back to the room. "C'mon, in you go, we need to get there early" Jeonghan smiled. "Don't keep me waiting~"

   Seungkwan felt shivers go up his spine and nodded. (Seriously, how can he be so scary sometimes?) He thought as he packed his things up and placed his backpack on his shoulder.

   Once he was done, he headed outside the door only to find Jeonghan talking to an unknown man with Vernon by their side.

   "Seungkwan?" Vernon asked. "I thought you were going to take care of the club activities today"

   "I would if it wasn't for him" He eyed Jeonghan.

   "You too?" Vernon chuckled. "He literally stopped while I was passing by, supposedly, he's going to pick me up today? I couldn't understand him"

   "This man" He said. "What's up his sleeve this time?"

   "Nothing my dear Seungkwan~" Jeonghan said. "How can you make such assumptions about me~?"

   "Be suspicious of him at all times kids" The unknown male said as he crossed his arms. "After all, he is a Kit-"

   Jeonghan covered his mouth. "This is Seungcheol by the way"

   "Ah, nice to meet you" Seungkwan slightly bowed.

   Without letting more questions be asked, Jeonghan turned his heel around and pointed to the end of the hallway. "Alright! Let's go!"

   He let go of Seungcheol and walked (actually, kind of escaped from getting beaten) to the school's front door.

   Seungkwan sighed and started walking right behind the others.

   (I hope this day ends soon..)