Chapter 26

"Die"

   But before he could slash Vernon's neck, Wonwoo found himself to be hit out of the way. Out of nowhere, a radiant light shone from Wonwoo's side, blinding his sight. Vernon sighed in relief. They were here at last. 

   "Scoups, go for Vernon!" He heard Jeonghan say and soon felt Seungcheol hurry over to him and hold him up. "Shua, you cover Seungkwan!"

   "Tch" Wonwoo stood up as quickly as he could but it's was futile in his case. Jeonghan was already in front of him with a knife on his neck.

   "Don't you dare move or I'll make sure you go to hell earlier than expected" He said with gritted teeth.

   Wonwoo tsked. "And meet you there again? No way" He chuckled. "Who would've thought my homeroom teacher would be treathning me with a knife to my throat. The news would be delighted to hear this, don't you think?"

   "That's if you get to see the light of day once more" Jeonghan grinned. "Don't get too cocky you brat. We are centuries older than you are, do you seriously think we don't know how to fend ourselves?"

   "If you did, why is your little friend unconscious over there?" Wonwoo spat on Jeonghan's face. "Seriously, your kind seriously disgusts me"

   "You little-"

   But before Jeonghan could say anything else, Wonwoo fell over unconscious. Jeonghan groaned and looked over at Joshua who had Seungkwan over his shoulders and his hand right in front of Wonwoo's shoulder.

   "I told you we had to interrogate him first!"

   "He was talking too much!" Joshua said with a pout. "Besides, we can just do that once we get home, right now our two main concerns are Seungkwan and Vernon over there" He sighed. "And now that Chan has found out about us..I guess he deserves an explanation"

   "Before thinking that far ahead let's take these two to your house Joshua. I doubt this guy's friend will have the courage to enter a human house" Seungcheol carried Vernon. "And we need to head over to Chan too. If we're lucky..he might be alive at this very moment"

   Joshua nodded. "I'll call Jihoon for help, he might be able to bring rain and stabilize their transformation"

   "Good idea" Jeonghan looked at the other two with worried eyes. "I'll go look for Chan once I leave this bag of potatoes on Cheol's house"

   They all nodded and turned to go their ways. However, before Joshua and Seungcheol were able to take a step, Jeonghan grabbed their arms and turned them back around.

   "Be careful"

   "And good luck"