Chapter 22

"Why did you take so much time in there?" Vernon asked as he approached Chan who had just came out of the restroom. However, he showed an expression of worry instead of a face of relaxation, which is a face one does once they come out of said place.

"Oh, there were a lot of people in there" He lied. "Let's go get something to eat, ok?"

"Sure?" Vernon said with a confused face.

"Can someone help me carry all this?!" Seungkwan whined from the side. He was holding three cups of soda and five stuffef animals, which, in fact, belonged to Vernon. "I need to go to the restroom!"

Vernon took the plushies. "Why didn't you go when Chan went?"

"Because I didn't need to at the moment!" He defended. "Besides, I had to hold your things because you can't hold s-"

"Just go!" Chan said as he shooed the older away. "Please! Keep things child friendly in this household!"
Seungkwan groaned but soon after sighed in relief once he heard the other tell him to go and do his business. As a result, he ran to the restroom, dashing past everyone who got in his way.

Vernon whistled. "This is the fastest I've seen him run" He said with a chuckle.

Chan chuckled, but soon after, started to fiddle in his spot. "Uhm, Vernon, can I ask you something?"

The other turned to look at him. "Sure"

Chan hesitated. "Do...do you know about exorcists?"

At the mention of this, Vernon felt his eyes widen. (Of course I would!) He thought to himself, feeling heat rise up in his body. (They were the reason of why we had to move in the first place!)

However, he couldn't tell that to Chan could he? So instead, Vernon giggled a bit, calming himself down to trick the other unit thinking he didn't just get startled, and acted as if he didn't believe him.

"Why? Did you see one?" He said slightly mockingly.

"I did" Vernon froze. (... what?)

He hesitated. "You're kidding, right?"

"When I was in the restroom, two guys entered and placed a piece of paper on the sink. But once I got out, I couldn't see it anywhere? Oh!" Chan clapped his hands together. "They also said they were exorcists themselves"

"No way..."

Chan arched an eyebrow. "What?"

He watched Vernon turn around and head to the restroom at full speed. With curiosity and worry, Chan followed behind, but once he had catched up, he bumped on Vernon's back who had suddenly stopped.

Vernon held his breath in. In front of them sat Seungkwan with scales all over his body, causing Chan to gasp behind him. However, to Vernon, that wasn't the most important thing at the moment. What he couldn't help but take his eyes out of was of the spear that touched Seungkwan's neck with force.

And the one who was causing that was none other than Wonwoo.

(I'm sorry this chapter is so short! ( ≧Д≦) I promise the next one will be longer than this!)