Chapter 21

"THATS NOT FAIR!!"

   Chan held a finger to his mouth and shushed the other. "Seungkwan! Shut up! Everyone's staring at us!"

   "Let them stare!" He pointed at Vernon. "This cheater deserves it!"

   Vernon sighed. "Just because I'm better than you at something doesn't mean I cheated.."

   Seungkwan held his hand up. "Say that to the hand! SAY IT!"

   Chan covered his eyesight. "Dear lord, get me out of here.."

   Even tho the three of them had agreed to come to the arcade for Seungkwan's shake, the other two kept on making a fuss about things, especially Seungkwan who kept losing to Vernon on the arcades games. Chan, being the good friend he is, stayed neutral in every argument that erupted between the two, however, he was starting to get impatient. The loudness of the oldest was starting to stun him.

   "I'm going to go to the restroom.." Chan said as he turned around his heel and walked away, noticing how the other two had completely ignored him in the process.

   Chan sighed and entered the stall. He sat down and prayed for no one to enter the restroom for he felt a big load coming. However, his pleads of privacy were soon interrupted by the loud chattering of a guy who had just entered followed by another one who seemed to be shorter than him. Chan silently cursed and held it in.

   "I can't believe it was this easy to find them!" One of them exclaimed.

   The other one sighed. "It may appear easy to do so, but the hard part is being able to get them into the palm of our hands"

   At this, Chan couldn't help but be intrigued.

   "I don't think it'll be that hard Wonwoo-shi" He chuckled. "There seems to be a lot of their kind around herr, it's an easy catch for us exorcists"

   (Exorcists?!) He placed his hands on his mouth. (Wonwoo?!)

   "Mingyu" He heard Wonwoo face palm. "There is never an easy catch, remember that"

   "Whatever you say~"

   After that, Chan heard a piece of paper being unwrapped. He tried his best to see through the small gap that stood in between the stall door and the wall, however, it was almost impossible to make anything out of the few things he could actually see.

   "There!" He saw one of them raise his hand in triumph. "All finished!"

   "Glad to know"

   "What does this do again?"

   He tsked. "It lets us know if any of that pest is around here or has entered this room"

   The other chuckled. "It'll be funny if one of them is found here while we're around the area"

   "Funny indeed" Chan widened his eyes at the last words he heard before they had left.

   "I can't wait to kill one of those Yokai"