PROLOGUE

"CHAN!"
chan snapped his head up locked his eyes with furious looked minho, who just walked into the house and took a direction towards him. Chan confused and at the same time, nervous.

   Chan stood from the chair "Minho, how was it?" He spoke nervously.

   Minho stopped infront of him and crept his eyes on the diner table trying to look for something that he search for, and he found it.

   Minho snatched the 'thing' or we can call it as a bottle of pills from the table and observed the description that clearly answered his question. He gave Chan a deadly glare as if wanting a sharp explaination from the smaller.

   "M-minho, i-it's not what you th-think-.. ," Chan stuttered.

   "It's not what I think it is?! Don't play dumb Chan!" Minho raised his voice to the point that he didn't mean to, making Chan flinched and started trembled violently.

   Chan didn't like it, he doesn't like it when he can't even form a word perfectly in order to calm Minho down. However, he also needed to make sure Minho doesn't find out about 'that'.

   A silent tears slowly crept down his pale cheeks while trying to calm his nerves.

   "What's your intention Chan? This is what you want isn't it? Why are you suddenly want to get rid of all of this?!" Minho brushed his hair back with frustration.

   He really can't understand Chan and what actually did he want. The one who want a 'surrogate mother' for their child was Chan! Yet, he's also the one who destroyed everything.

   When he was sure that Chan didn't want to explain anything, Minho continued, "Are you aware of what you did? Why are you doing this? Because of jealousy? You felt envy that I paid attention more towards him than you? And why were you tried to kil-" his voice started to break. Minho couldn't continued his words any further. He really didn't expect this.

   Chan shook his head and crying loudly, trying to encourage his husband that he didn't have intention of that. He grabbed Minho's arm with both hands and repeatedly formed a words 'I'm sorry' hoping that Minho will forgive him.

   Minho scoffed, "This pills. Why're you having this if you really doesn't have intention of hurting him?"

   Chan bit his lips. He really didn't know what to say. A few second of silence and a scattered sound after that alarmed Chan. He looked at Minho in terror after Minho dropped the bottle on the floor making the pills splattered all over the white tiles.

Chan couldn't form a word.

  "make sure to get rid of all of this, not a single pill left!" Minho gave ordered to the housekeepers to clean up the mess, and sent Chan a last glare before stormed out of the house. He drove his Audi to the hospital to give Jisung company that Minho sure the younger needs it.

   Chan  stumbled on the floor while crying messily. He cursed himself for making things difficult. Now, everything couldn't go back to normal. Once a very happy household to a disaster in a blink of eye.

   All because of himself.