Chapter 15

Not even bother to turned on the hot water even his skin tingling with cold, and his bone was cracking and freezing. He barely care about that at all. At least it's not the time.

The shock still engulfed him till the lungs. He remembered how he opened his eyes for the day just to met with a sight of an unfamiliar body under the same cover as him. He did realise how he spread his bitter pheromones so suddenly even himself felt suffocated by it.

But, he couldn't recalled. No matter how much he tried to work his brain out, he still couldn't recalled, what he had done yesterday night. It was all blurry and white, hot with pressure and pain. And all of that disappeared once he woke up and found himself freaking out.

Now, all he could do was leaning on the coldness of the shower to connected back his cells that seems sleeping still. He couldn't formed a word and his brain couldn't think about a word either. His body stood there stiffly bearing every drop that sent shivers down his spine, knocking his head on the wall with still wide eyes until a click sound of the door was heard through out the bathroom.

There, stood a familiar figure, with a pleasant scent.

His mate, his omega.

"Chan," he voiced a cracked one.

He stepped closer before it turned to a brisk and drew the omega in his arms tightly, despite the visible flinch.

***

As much as his tired body resist to move, he felt eager to check on the alpha that never step out of the bathroom since he was in the room. The running shower gushing out of it's trance non stop making Chan pushed the door ajar, full with concern.

A pair of shocked eyes shot him making him halted in his way. The alpha looked beyond distress to describe, both palms met with the wall with his head rammed on it. Soaking wet without thinking about his shirt that still sticking around his body.

"Chan," it sounded rasp.

And the moment when Chan realised it was, when Minho already stumbled over making him flinch until he could feel the coldness of the alpha's nose against his neck.

"Min, you're freezing," Chan cringed hearing how quiver his voice was. He tried to push the alpha away but, it seemed like the hug getting tighter.

"Pl-please.. Please.."

Chan bit his bottom lip hard. He wanted so bad to push the man away, and snap it for doing this to him. He wanted so bad to slap him in the cheek for betrayed him. But why he wanted to stay in the alpha's arms longer and fighting the urge to cry?

"Please what Min?" he didn't mean to sound cold at all.

"I'm.... sorry.."

"Why are you sorry for?"

"Channie, please.. I-I don't know what happened! I just.. Please.. I didn't mean to! I really couldn't control it!" The alpha clearly didn't have any stock of words left in his mind showing that he still speechless by what happened.

Chan could feel the tremble of the other. Whether it was because of the shock or the cold or maybe both. But all he knew was, he doesn't like to see Minho in this state, where he looked so vulnerable and ready to crumble.