Chapter 12

"You look pretty young and... Virgin,"

Chan's heart felt like being torn by a dagger. The insult that was thrown, the side eye that his mother in-law gave him and the sickly coffee scent, all combined urging him to vomit right there and then.

He was restless and his palm sweating. He couldn't hold the pressure any longer otherwise he might pass out. He didn't want that.

"M-mother, may I take a leave now? I-I have some work to do," he tried to control the tremor in his voice by the suffocating situation.

He didn't wait for Minho's mother to say anything and just stood up and went upstairs to his work room. Even the audible 'rude!' was heard, and even Jisung's eyes shot him with concern, he just brushed it off.

He locked himself in the room to calm down. He reached the desk where a laptop was on it, thinking that if he continues his writing, it might help him settle.

A deep breath was taken in as he stumbled on the leap chair. That coffee scent really overwhelmed him, making his brain creating strange visions, lead his heart to beat harder welcoming the anxiety to crept across his spine.

And the mother knew it very well that coffee would effect him.

Eyes being shut as he wrapped his arms around his body trying to find comfort. Everything seemed crouded in his mind, reminding him about his nightmare. So he held his breath hoping that all the negativity to disappear.

For about thirty seconds of holding breath, he exhaled just to hear his pounding heart along with his temple. But, what he grateful for was, the images faded.

With that, he reached the mouse trembly intended to have some works done. Didn't miss to look for a while at the calendar. He gasped upon realising that his heat cycle was..

***

Minho pressed a button in his car to open the garage and reversed the car in. He was somewhat relieved that Chan's car was there and put a sweet smile.

Ever since Chan brought Jisung in, he never had enough time with his beloved one, because Chan always spent his time with the younger.
He felt envy. It's silly but he couldn't help it. He would like to claim his mate that night, no matter what.

And with that, he walked towards the entrance of his four floors house and when he walked across the lounge room, he saw an additional figure, yet familiar.

"Mom?"

The woman lifted his gaze towards him with a pretty smile.

"Hey, Son! What took you so long? I am here since morning already. Fortunately Jisung was kind enough give me company, right?"

Mrs. Lee patted Jisung's hair which already bowed his head, not wanting to met his eyes with the alpha. The omega nodded slightly with his cheeks tinted pink.

Minho observed the situations and ran his eyes everywhere searching for a person which he failed.

His mother suddenly stood up and called for Nina.

"Hey you, Come here! Don't you see your master's coming home? Go take his stuff and bring it upstairs!" Mrs. Lee widened her eyes making Nina stunned and just did what was told.

"Yes Mrs. Lee,"

Minho wants to protest because, he usually manage it himself, or Chan do it for him. But, everything happened like a blink of an eye, so, just let it be didn't hurt anybody right?