Chapter 9

"Don't worry, there's nothing serious. You just need to control your hormone and take healthy meals on time, and also do some meditation," the doctor said lazily.

"You just stressed yourself too much,"

Chan just nodded uninterestingly and bowed slightly to the 'relax' doctor and walked out of the clinic after grabbing his paracetamols from the counter.

'huh, Dr. Kim is better,'

Chan went to the clinic alone because last Saturday when Minho promised him to take him to doctor, the alpha suddenly got a call from his company asking for his attendance to a sudden important meeting.

What the hell? Meeting on Saturday? Do they even have brain?

Chan annoyed by that and turned out sulking on his alpha. And now, wants or not, he needed to check his health because the pain didn't go away in two days. And yet, the doctor said 'nothing serious'.

Chan rolled his eyes and get in the car before drove away. On the way home, he passed through a cafe that looks simple and cozy. He really like the decorations and stuff but unfortunately, he couldn't stand a coffee scent.

He just continued driving until he arrived at a building where cheap apartment could be found. He observed a suspicious scene where three guys, or alphas to be exact, forced a smaller person, (that he was sure an omega) in a black Hyundai.

Chan gasped when he realised what the situation was. It couldn't be a kidnapping right?

'Oh my god! What should I do? What should I do?!'

His heart started racing up. It's bad. He needs to calm himself down in order to recognise what step he should take next.

The panic increased when the car drove away, but his curiousity was even higher and decided to just follow them from behind. He couldn't let them do whatever they want with the poor omega.

Bad idea? He knew.

For about 15 minutes of tailing, he arrived at an area near the forest. Of course there was nobody else other than him and peoples in the black car. He facepalmed himself when noticed that he couldn't found his phone when he was about to call the cops. Why he always so careless about the most important thing, in the most intense situation?!

While in the middle of cursing himself, there, the omega was dragged out of the car by those three alphas. But this time, Chan managed to capture the face of the victim.

He nearly couldn't believe his eyes.

Sungie?!

***

Lee Minho stepped away from the flower booth which was owned by a very sweet granny. The old woman has an orphan grandchild who was still in primary school and she opened the booth to support their living expenses.

Minho visited the woman nearly every day, get to know her cute carefree grandson, lend them some money even though the woman refused it. He bought their flowers every time he came to visit and either gave it to his workers or random people he met.

But his intention for that day was different. He felt terribly guilty for broke his promise to his omega that resulted his mate to ignore him. Even that morning.

He bought a bouquet of red tulips for Chan. Tulips, represent peace and forgiveness.Lee Minho smiled to himself, despite his coldness, he really into that kind of things. And, there's no doubt that Chan also easy to fluster whenever Minho being romantic with him.

The way home felt so quiet and peaceful. But that didn't last long until he arrived home and his partner's car was nowhere to be seen. He was a little bit dissapointed knowing the omega's absence. He glanced at his watch, it's read 6:05 in the evening.