Chapter 31

Tw:

-a little bit of poor described fighting scenes cos i never had a fight before... (well not that violent)

-A new revelation..
________________________________________

Seo Yea Ji eyed the aged male tensely in front of her. The seated figure, however reciprocated it, just in a different way. Smirked adorned his face whilst sipping on the coffee.

The magenta dressed woman scowled. She didn't expect this visit to happen too soon. Especially after such a long time since they were last met. Her plan obviously being shot down completely leaving her shivered a bit in her core, fear of knowing what will happen.

The man snickered sensing the doubt in Yea Ji. He extended his hand to one of his man who dressed in black. Received a brownish paper with a hum of satisfaction. And handed the daughter of his the said envelope with a sickly grin.

"What is this?" Yea Ji tried to remain calm despite her heart that already doing a great megamix.

"Open up," the man leaned backwards on the soft meterial of the furniture. Eyeing the younger female with hooking eyes.

The ravenette intensely peeled the uppermost layer off to bring the documents out. Her folded fingers trembled upon seeing a photo of a very familiar person.

Her son's mate.

She knew this would come someday. She supposed to expect this sudden surprise right? However, there she was, crumpling the photo so hard that visibly showed her overflowing anger.

"I want that boy,"

She slowly put all the documents back on the table. Sighed and crossed her legs, recomposing her elegant posture.

What was the damn father wanted to play right now? The thought managed to force a chuckle out of her red lips.
"So? What this have to do with me?" healfheartedly, she asked.

The wrinkled man observed his daughter, more of staring into each other's orbs trying to dig and follow the pattern of their foe's game.

Then a wave of realisation hit Yea Ji, making her smile flattered. The shock expression of the omega made old Seo grin sarcastically.

He raised his right hand.

And everything went upside down.

She glanced rapidly towards a few figures that suddenly turned around to make their way outside of the private room they were currently at. However, their movements were halt, as if waiting for some commands.

And a second after, what exactly made the omega's pupils wide in fear.

"Find him," said one of the nearest person to the old alpha. The command was loud enough for YeaJi to stood in alert and made a movement to stop their attempt.

Then it hit her hard when a tall person suddenly blocked her way. She stunned in a complete shock. Didn't expect to meet with the person she once feared the most, which she held a grudge against for so long, after her cursive father.

She couldn't recall when in the world did this alpha had entered the room. But without many thoughts to prevent her action and make everything even more horrible, she reached for her weapon that was hidden under the flowy dress.

The alpha in front of her was very well known to her. Or high probability to Chan as well. She knew what the tall man was capable of and one of the reason was he's his father's highest man that was why she had to be really careful and wise.