Chapter 1

"What're you talking about?" Minho burrowed his eyebrow and brushed away Chan's hand that linked with his arm. "Stop talking nonsense, can you?" He adjusted his head on the pillow. It's a bed time, but his omega chased away his sleepiness with his stupid request.

"Awww, please... I've been thinking about that for a while you know? Don't worry, I'm okay with that!" His bright eyes full with determination in pleading his husband. He grabbed Minho's arm with his left hand and crept the other around his torso. Trying hard to encourage the man before him. Chan showed him a little pout, knowing that his Alpha couldn't resist him.

"But, I'm not!" the pout slowly disappeared making Minho felt bad. He inhaled trying to console himself before grabbing Chan's small hand in his. He sighed.

"Look, I can't agree with that, okay? I'm not gonna having another one just for us to have biological child. We can just adopt one, right? Please don't bring up something ridiculous like this again. Please," It's Minho turn to pleading his mate.

Minho don't get it. Why in the world Chan wants that? He understands that raised a child that you can call your biological is another level of happiness, but the hell that Minho wants to involve another omega in their relationship, not to mention the part of having to impregnate the said omega. HELL NO!

"Bu-but, I c-can't ..," Chan's voice broken under his breath with crystallized eyes shot on linked hands.

"Hey, hey! Honey, look at me," Minho took both of his cheeks in his big hands in order to bring his eyes on him. He felt his heart drop at that. "Please, don't pay attention about that. I don't care about what you could or couldn't give me, at all. I loved you, and would never stop loving you, and I would be happy if we just stay like this," he said in hoped Chan felt assured about that but, he wrong.

A little sniff was heard throughout the room with a little company of small tears making Minho panic. He immediately pulled Chan closer in his arms patting his head softly. "Channie, please don't cry, baby. I'm sorry, okay?" Chan kept crying silently in the alpha's chest and shook his head hearing apologizing words from his husband.

"No! No... I'm the one who sorry!" He inhaled sharply before continued, "I-I can't give you what I supposed to.. I want to have it, I want to raised my own child, Minho! but I'm fucking infertile!" his crying got louder and louder per words.

Minho tightened his hug trying to calm the crying ball in his arms. Yes, Chan is infertile. It's all happened because of an event long ago that cruelly took away his ability to bear a baby.

Minho admitted that he also wants to have an experience of having his own blood related child but, the fear of losing Chan or destroying their relationship is even stronger.

Minho brushed away Chan's strands from his forehead and wiped the streaming tears and brought the omega's face in his chest again letting him let out all of his frustration. Minho promised, whatever it is, he will never let Chan through everything alone again. He will be his strength, his comfort and his everything. He swear.

Minho didn't realized when a half an hour had passed. He observed the little one in his arm and found Chan fast asleep. He let out a heavy sigh before follow the aforementioned in his dream.

***

Chan was making toast and scrambled egg for Minho's breakfast. Their house was big for just two people to lived in, so they hired more than two beta maids to help Chan do the chores but, usually it's Chan's thing to prepare meals for Minho.

He tapped a spoon on his forehead when suddenly his stupid brain making him remembered yesterday's event. he felt bad and embarrassed at the same time.

Repeating the alpha's words in his mind more or less, making him knocked a little sense in his self. He knew that he should consider to just adopt a child in his small family. But he doesn't want to be a hindrance for Minho to have his own. That's why he brought up the idea of having a surrogate mother or 'mistress' for the Minho. Nothing wrong with that. Right?

A faint footstep that set on the kitchen floor snapped Chan out of his space. He gave Minho a shot before offered him some toast which Minho received happily before give Chan a kiss on his mark.

After breakfast and making sure that Chan doing just fine, they separated their ways outside the house to start the Monday, which led Chan in his Lamborghini, a gift from Minho for their 2nd anniversary. Chan smiled remembered that occasion and started the car to make a way to the craft company that he worked on.

***

It's 11:30 in the morning and Jisung cursed himself for being late to his workplace. His boss will surely get mad at him or 'atleast' making him work overtime again. From afar he can see the cafe where he work as a waiter started to full with customers.

The hot Monday was really not his day when suddenly his body collided with someone at the entrance of the cafeteria.

He pressed his eyes shut waiting the hit to happen, when a strong arm around his waist prevent him from that. He opened his eyes slowly just to connected it with an emotionless pair the alpha's had. They were really close to the point that the omega can smelled the strong scent of mint and citrus.

For a while, his surrounding seems blurry, leaving him with the handsome figure feeling their own world, even though obviously only Jisung who enjoying the scene.

"Are you okay?"

Accused him being dramatic or what, but he really felt an unusual sensation hearing that addictive voice from the alpha. Pure amazement.

He blinked several times to ground himself, straightened his posture and take a step back away from the person. he nodded while mumbled a small thank you.

The stranger bowed slightly before walked away from the cafe, entering a black Audi that parked grandly there. Jisung tailed him with his eyes observing the figure in the said car moving away to a direction that the omega had no idea about.

At last, he can start his day with a bright smile. Maybe, Monday wasn't that cruel.