Chapter 4

An anxious feeling slowly crept in his system. There he was, standing in the place that looked like a hallway but the certain was, he's in the massive mansion. He tried to search for Minho and just confused him with someone else that led him at the place he currently in.

He continued walking and tried to reach Minho with a call but his phone was dead. Cursed. It all happened because Chan started feeling uncomfortable surrounded by so much wealthy Alphas that met with Minho, and he grabbed his chance upon seeing Wooyoung and walked closer to greet both his friend and his subordinate that escort him with a baby in her arms. Unbeknownst to Chan that he would lost Minho's sight completely after that.

Chan started wondering around after being separated with Wooyoung. The aforementioned had offered him a company but he didn't want to be a burden when his friend was the most wanted in the event.

The small omega inhaled deeply trying to calm his shaking hands and ease his dizziness. He was in a weak state lately, but he didn't know why. Most of the time, he needs the presence of his alpha otherwise his head would start to hurt.

"Chan?"

He looked over his shoulder observing the figure. His eyes widened upon realizing who it was.

"S-Su...

19/08/21