Chapter 10

-This is just an additional part of this story.-

TWnon-consensual
Please skip the symbol 🚫⏬ if you feel uncomfortable w it

___ past__

The humid atmosphere suddenly getting hot and loaded with freesias scent. Chan awoke by a whimper sound from the younger.

Chan rapidly approached Jisung to observe his condition. The younger looked so restless and sweating as if in pain.

"Sungiee.." he called softly and caressed the brunette locks.

"hyung.. I-it's hurt.. So much.. Gosh! Its hot!"
Chan cursed under his breath. No, Jisung couldn't be in heat. It's dangerous! What if the head alpha know about it? Chan widened his eyes.

No! He will never let the dirty hands touch Jisung. The boy did nothing to deserve that.
Chan trembled hands trying to position the younger's body so, the pain didn't hurt that much.

"Can you take a breath for me, please bear it a little bit, I promise I'll find a way,..." he tried to assure the other that everything was okay.

The place, has plenty of cells that kept many omegas. But, they never had a chance to even step out of the cell, unless the head alpha told them so.

Chan and Jisung was placed at the same cell since the younger's arrival nearly a month ago. They barely get to know anybody else there.

Chan shook his head repeatedly trying to connect his brain cells so he could do something to save the younger from any unwelcome possibility. He halted when remembered that he had stole a few of pills from Med Room.

He groped under the mattress where he hid the medicines for. He found a single pill, recalled he already used the others.

"Sungie, here," he shoved the pill in Jisung palm showing him to take the pill. Jisung immediately put it in his mouth and swallowed it dry. Coughed after that.

"Easy sung,.." he helped to calm the cough.

"It's high dose suppressant. It must stop the pain and the heat soon. Wait a little more, you can do that yeah?" Jisung just nodded weakly by that. Chan gulped his own saliva afraid of any movement outside the cell.

About five minutes after that, the younger omega started to feel better and slowly drift into sleep, which Chan glad for that.

A sound of sliding and squeaky metal door opening startled Chan. He turned around just to met with someone that he, or everyone in that place want to avoid. The head alpha.

His legs buckled making him bowed before the alpha. The strong pheromones little by little drained his energy. He afraid that the pheromone would trigger Jisung's heat.

"oh.. Look what we have here," the alpha voiced shooting his eyes on the lying figure under the blanket. "omega in heat,"

Chan panic. How did he know?! He sure the suppressant was strong enough to even hide the sign of heat.

"how do I know?" the head alpha let out a guffaw and bent down to the height of Chan. "Do you think I'm stupid?" Chan gulped. "The scent could be smell miles away. But suddenly.. It disappeared..." the bigger smirked by the last sentence.

He grabbed Chan's jaw to look at the trembling eyes. "You give him something, don't you?" the question making Chan felt like crying. He terrified.