Chapter 14

Tw!
Self hatred and voices

She crouched down and grabbed his pale face in her hand.

"What a weakling,"

She brought both of his palms to the cheeks and slapped it a little. It cost her several time of slapping to see the eyebrows twitched.

"Hey, wake up! Lazy ass!"

Upon seeing the eyes opened slightly, she fists the blonde's hair making him groaned and grimaced in pain. Tugged it a little, lifting his head in attempt to entangled their eyes together.

The greenish eyes lend him a gaze over the lashes, the dark spots around the blonde omega's eyes became truly visible now from that angle. But the woman paid no attention to that.

A moment of staring, then the woman released her death grip making Chan stumbled backwards for a bit. He was drained of energy, dehydrated even for the lack of water in his body added to the previous outburst that led him to passed out.

The woman then, suspiciously crept his fingers around his chin with a smirk.

"Look, It's very kind of me to go back down just to bring back a little piece upstairs, no?" Her narrow eyes hiding a satisfaction.
"We don't want to found anyone's corps tonight, do we?"

With that, she grabbed the poor omega's upper arm and dragged him out of the dark room and over the stairs without waiting for him to steady his steps.

The small but disturbing torture ended when they stopped infront of a room that radiated strange anergy.

A tiny thud was heard when Chan's head collided with the hard wood. Not minding to settled his dizziness down when he heard various of sounds coming from inside of the room. That's when he noticed that the room was Jisung's.

An inaudible gasp was forced out of the poor's mouth. His heart effortlessly beating faster, his sore eyelids widened for sure, the irises wide even more, making the pupils tightened the space of the lens.

His breath started picking up when a hand clasped his slightly part mouth and a voice breathing right behing his ear.

"So, does it makes me the winner now? I don't have to waste my time to prove that to you when you clearly could hear what's going on," she snickered trying to trigger the younger.

Chan didn't believe it. No, he CAN'T believe it that easily. What if his ears just played tricks on him. There's no way.. Just... no way.

Chan decided he couldn't break just yet. He was tired to burst every single time. With a little energy he had left, he shrugged his mother's hand away and tried to get on his feet in order to unlock the door before him.
Even so, his fingers still trembled with every possibility. The 'what ifs' kept swimming around the small pool in his head.

He twisted the door knob.
Freed the latch from it's plate.
Creaked open the hard wood slowly with the unsettling feeling in his heart.

It cost him just an inch of the door opened to suddenly sniff a combination of familiar scents yet unwanted. His ears clear enough to process every sounds that came from inside making it ringing uncontrollably.

His trembled fingers leave the knob alone, refused to push the door any further. The mark on his neck stung and shot through his temple. Blood slowly flowed from his brain that started to suck on his in-law's words.

"...Minho really sincere with you?"

"What do you do if I can prove to you, the other way around?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"People like you deserve it!"