Chapter 2

The aroma of white coffee brings satisfaction on Minho. The bitter sweet scent reminds him of Chan. His expression and his disgusted face everytime Minho making coffee or smelled like one. What a weirdo. Coffee is perfect!

Chan is a sweet tooth, he can't stand the bitterness in the coffee, even the slightest could make him dizzy. One night, when Minho arrived home with a strong coffee smell that he accidentally spilled on his pants, Chan prevented him from enter their shared bedroom.

Minho chuckled. He sipped the drink before deciding to continue his work. He surely have to change his outfit before home seeing a small stain on his shirt that he got from collided with someone earlier. He himself, didn't realised that he spilled the coffee when trying to hold the omega from fall flat to the ground.

He shrugged, unbothered of the situation.

Several hours have passed making parts of Minho's body numb. It's lunch time. He crackled his neck enjoying the pleasure from that before letting out a big yawn.

Knock on the door was heard. Minho welcomed his secretary with a slight nod.

"Mr. Lee, I'm here to remind you about the invitation to the ceremony this weekend that Mr. Seo will hold for hi-"

"Yes! I remember about it, anything else?" Minho said coldy making his secretary stiffed before shake his head slowly.

"No, Mr.Lee,"

"Good. Now you can go,"

The girl nodded and bow slightly before walking out the glass door.

The alpha rested the back of his head on the armchair staring on the ceiling . He indeed a cold person but, that wasn't how he usually talk to his staff. It's just that, the mentioned of Seo's name really destroyed his mood.

He sighed heavily before closed his eyes shut. He felt like resting for a while. Lunch can wait. Or not. Nevermind.

***

Chan stirred the hot chocolate while sitting on the sofa. He tapped his foot impatiently. Why the fuck that Minho haven't come home yet? It's late and raining and the maids already left leaving Chan all alone.

To say that Chan was anxious is an understatement. He hates being alone in that big ass house. He wrapped himself with a blanket stared empty on his phone waiting a call or anything from his alpha.

When a dangling sound was heard and the door was pushed open, Chan already sleep in his comfy blanket, leaving his hot chocolate untouched.

Minho cooed at that. He walked slowly and crouched down before the lying figure appreciating the beauty. At first, he intended to bring the omega to their bedroom but, his accident released pheromone, beat him for that.

Chan opened his eyes slowly trying to get used to the faint light. He woke up by a familiar scent that he craved for since evening. Once recognised the sturdy figure, he made a grabbing hands towards the alpha pleading him to come closer.

Upon seeing that, Minho wrapped his arms around the smaller and put his nose on the crook of Chan's neck, inhale deeply taking the sweet scent of grape in his system. He scented him with all his might making all the anxiety in the omega, disappeared.

"I missed you" Whispered the alpha in Omega's neck.

A chuckle sound was heard. "We just saw each other this morning, Alpha," a breathy voice from the omega ran the shiver down Minho's spine.

Chan squeaked when Minho picked him up bridal style. Tightened his grip around Minho's neck when the alpha climbing up the stairs towards their bedroom.

Obviously.

It would be a very long night for them both.

***

"Hey, what's up?"

"Felix!" Jisung shouted excitedly hearing his best friend's voice on his phone. "It's been a while yeah?"

"I'm sorry.. I've been busy lately" a whining from the other.

"Yeah sure," he replied short.

"..."

"..."

"Hanniee.. I'm sorry okay? I'll make it up for you, I promise!"

"How?"

"How about, you let me stay at your house for a while?"

"..."

Another pause, before

"WHATT?! REALLYYYY?! REALLY?!" Jisung jumped with enthusiasm when hearing the request.
"when will you fly to Korea?!"

A loud laugh from the other omega. "This friday, maybe? And.. I would like to see you at the airport!" Another chuckle.

Jisung couldn't hold his excitement any longer, he grabbed a pillow beside him and bite on it. It was his habit, biting things when feeling nervous or excited.

"But why though?" He blurted out the question after a curiosity hit him.

"It's it's Hyunjin, you know, he was transferred there and I, happy for that, cuz I can meet you!" Explained the other omega and continued rambling about his alpha and his work's conflict.

Jisung formed a big smile hearing all that.

"And, how are things over there? You doing just fine right?

"Yeah, just.. They've been disturbing me lately and threatened to do something if I can't settled the payments sooner," He mumbled slow but Felix still manage to hear it.

He felt sorry for his best friend for going through that alone. Jisung's mother was long gone, right after giving birth to him. And his irresponsible father runaway 3 years ago, living Jisung a loaded loan that forced him to skipped high school just to work.

And, Felix was there, throughout his every episode and helped him whatever and whenever he could. And now, when Felix already found his alpha, the amount of time he usually spend with Jisung decreased. That was pretty sad for both of them.

The sudden change of atmosphere, making Jisung felt bad. He then, tried to chase away the tense with fishing the other omega's attention.

"Hey, Felix,"

"Yes"

He didn't want to be a burden to his bestfriend anymore.

"You know, this morning....