Chapter 5

He focused his look on the maroon coat omega, did his eyes play tricks on him? There's no way..

"C-Chan?"

The face was lifted, looking over his shoulder to met his slanted eyes with him. For a second, the omega narrowed his vision a bit before completely froze in his place. His eyes widened.

The omega's pale face. The same face of a person that he could never forget but nor did he expected to be able to see that face ever again. The time flicked slowly to manage his gaze to explore further into the greenish orbs allowing his mind to play an occasion. The unpleasant one.

"Chan!"

"We must hurry! Otherwise, they'll find us!"

___

"Follow me, you two,"

"How can we believe you?"

"This is the only opportunity you have,"

___

"CHANN!"

"Go! G-go with Jeongin! You must.. run away from here.. "

"Noo..."

"Please! please,"

"No, no! Jeongin let me go!"

"Please stay safe, Su-

----

"S-s..Sungie?" It's the same voice.

***

The night wind blew, fluttering the leaves as well as a few strands of hair that fall limply on the forehead. The moon light, looked very bright like never, brightening the garden where two figures sat on the bench next to each other facing a fountain. Stay in awkward silence yet still comfortable. It's normal for people who didn't see each other nearly three years.

Chan fidgeted his fingers and playing with his coat fabric, while Jisung bit into his handkerchief that he kept within him most all the time. Chan knew the other was nervous and trying to chill himself so the situation would be less awkward.

"I see, it's still a little habit of yours," the older omega muttered a soft voice, tugging a little on the handkerchief to prevent Jisung from continue biting.

The brunette omega then let go of the said fabric and bit on his lower lip instead, making a chuckle sound came out from the blond. Jisung then, formed a little smile.

"Chan,"

"Hmm,"

"What happened to you that day?" the question almost inaudible but the older still manage to catch it. He smiled trying to find a word to answer.

"Ermm, something miracle?" The brunette tilted his head in confusion by the older word making him look irresistibly cute in the eyes of the blonde omega.

He laughed a little bit, "They thought I was dead so, they just left. I was afraid that they might come back and, almost an hour later, someone found me. Let say, someone that crazy enough to bring me down from the hill by himself," Chan smiled and looked into Jisung eyes.

"He saved me," Jisung could see the blond eyes filled with adoration. But, a while after, the brightness disappeared, replaced by a gloomy one. His curiosity overflowed but, he didn't want to pressed the older.