Chapter 17

Hyunjin entered the house and was greeted by a bitter scent that alarmed his protective mode. He frantically spread his gaze everywhere searching for any possibilitiy of the distress.

Rapidly swayed his legs and stopped it on the entrance of the kitchen. And, maybe it was a bad idea, because meeting with the wrath pair of his omega wasn't in his plan that day.

It got him thinking whether he did something wrong or not. In the middle of wondering, the omega shot him a glare, and that's when he realised that the person before him had a kitchen knife in his hand.
"Oh, wow-wow, you okay?" Hyunjin couldn't help but felt shivers down his spine and took a step back because of it.

"No, I clearly am not! I feel like stabbing someone today!" Felix turned around and banged the knife in the sink, obviously the impact created a very loud sound making the alpha stiff in his place like a simp.

"Me?"

Wait, why did he ask that actually?

"Yes! You know what, forget it!" he messed up with his hair and walked past the alpha to their bedroom.

Hyunjin left dumbfounded analysing what actually had happened, then snapped out of his space and tailed the omega from behind.

"Lixie, what happened, hmm? Did I really do something wrong?" he asked almost desperately.

Felix braked from his step making Hyunjin almost stumble over the younger's back. He then, turned around facing the alpha.

"No! Now, stop asking questions! And I want you to take me somewhere,"

"Where?"

"Can you shut up? I'm not in the mood for answering! Just grab the car key!"

Hyunjin nodded vigorously and speedily went to his car outside and started the car for two times that morning, he actually just came home because Felix asked for ice-cream.

And the plastic bag still in his hand. However, the omega saw it and snatched it from the older's grip.

Drove in silence with nobody have a courage to broke it first. It last until Felix spoke.

"I'm sorry hun, I just feeling upset,"

"Why is that felix? Something happened, hmm?"

The omega lifted his head and looked to the side facing the alpha.

"Am I a bad friend? I can't even help Jisung on his needs and I just let him stay with whoever- I mean, yeah.. I don't know..."
He looked back downwards with a disappointment decorated his face.

Hyunjin reached over to grab Felix's tiny hand and muttered reassuring words.

"Hey, easy there. You know you can tell me whatever it is right? So, what makes you so upset hmm? And why I never knew about him staying with 'whoever'...?"

Felix sighed.
"Hun, can we discuss this later? After I met with Jisung? I'm not in the mood to talk about it,"

The alpha halted for a second and drew a smile on his face even though the omega didn't see it. He then, focus back on driving.

"Wait- you want me to take you.... where, exactly?"

"Hyunjin!"

"What?!"

***

"So, I expect to see you at Sylvain one day,"
The woman stood at the entrance of the house observing his son's unreadable expression. (Sylvain : The mansion's name)