Chapter 3

Chan grimaced at the sudden light that slipped through the fluttering curtain, stretching his arm to reach his phone. He tensed when seeing the time that showed 11:30 in the morning, he turned his head to the side and a sleeping figure came into view.

'Doesn't Minho has work today?' monologued to himself.

He stared at the peaceful sight with envy. He grumbled annoyingly grabbing a pillow and smashed it on Minho's well built body. How could the alpha slept peacefully, when he himself needs to endure the pain that felt like being hit by a truck.

Minho jolted awake. His eyes wide in shock analyzing the situation until he met an angry look Chan, who lift a pillow high in the air. A pillow. Oh, It must be the pillow who chose violence early in the morning. Not Chan. The said pillow didn't have to be there at the first place.

Before Minho had a chance to swim deep in his ridiculous thought, another attack arrived leaving Minho off guard.

"Cha-Chann! Stop! Hey, what're you doing? Hey! Chan!" Minho with difficulty trying to defend himself from the continuous attack. He snatched the pillow from Chan and threw it away and grabbed the attacker's wrists and pinned them down on the mattress.

"Calm down, omega," his voice was effortlessly attractive in Chan's ear. But he refused to submit to his alpha so early in the morning.

"Don't call me that!"

"What did I do wrong?"

"It's your fault that I can't even walk!" Minho arched his brow in amusement then let out a guffaw.

"You were the one who seduce me at the first place," stated the alpha between his vicious laugh.

"Still!" the omega's cheeks tinted pink with the accusation. "Stop laughing! I wan' bath," Chan pouted and burrowed his eyebrows trying to look pierce which was a total failure.

"Alright, alright" Minho picked the younger up with a slight giggle and bring him to the toilet.

When they both settled down in the bathtub after filling it with warm water and bubbles, Chan started a conversation.

"Don't you have work today?"

"I'll take half day,"

"Can't you just stay at home? I gave Nina and the rest, three days off," Chan informed with a slow voice.

"Hmm, I don't think so baby, I have an important meeting to attend this afternoon," Minho patted the blonde's head, who leaned his back on the alpha's bare chest.

"Can't you cancel them? you're the CEO anyway," the sulking omega turned his body around, trying hard to persuading Minho for staying. The request just making Minho chuckle.

"What do you think the CEO is? It's not a drama, Chan. This CEO is the most wanted man in company you know?" he pointed on himself and Chan just stayed silent at that, nodded slowly and continue to play with the bubbles.

"Chan,"

Chan hummed replied.

"This Friday's night, are you really okay with that?"

"Why not? It's Wooyoung's baby who was born, of course I want to attend," he answered with nonchalant.

"No, it's just-" Minho's word trailed halfway when the omega placed his index finger on his mouth.

"Mmmh hush," making Minho shut his mouth. "I'm okay, Minho. You just being protective over nothing," Chan smile sideway looking at the insatiable face of his alpha.