Chapter 26

Minho pressed the brake attentively parking the said vehicle to the side. Jisung who was fidgeting with his fingers the whole time, perked up, voicelessly asking what's the matter to the alpha.

He then drew his eyes everywhere taking the scenery that showed they were at... A park? And at the right side, there were various kind of booth. He glanced back hesitantly towards the alpha that seemed like wanting him to start the conversation.

"Where.. Why are we here?" he lowered the volume of his voice.

Minho clicked his tongue and raised his brows. Entertained. "Wanna grab some ice-cream?"

The omega's heart beamed. Bubbles built up in his stomach. It may seemed simple and nothing special for anyone else, but for him, the offer from the alpha felt like a.. propose for god's sake.

Snap it Jisung! He just ask you about ice cream! Nothing else..

"S-sure.."

And it ended with Jisung following Minho to one of the many booths. Jisung flustered a little bit of why Minho suddenly wanted to treat him as if they were in a date..
Even after..

"Take anything you like," the younger brunette smiled and nodded. He ashamed actually thinking about how he had a very bad craving of ice cream.

"Hm, how about you? Y-you don't want some?" the omega hesitated, scared if he had crossed the line.

Minho stared at the other for a while before gave him a little reassuring smile. "Choose for me,"

JIsung blushed intensely and couldn't hold the little tug on his lips. How could someone looked so charming just by saying those words?! Oh, he must be really whipped.

And the excitement probably affected his movement when he accidentally collided with a rather frail frame and made the old man dropped a bunch of paper that he tried to firmed them on his trembled grasp.
"Ah! I'm sorry!" Jisung panicked and moved to crouch down to help the old man pick the newspapers up.

And a strong hand prevented him to do so. Instead the alpha ushered him to the side and took care of it. The frail old man bowed at them after all of his stuff had been taken care of. Jisung apologised for his clumsiness and managed to drew a sweet smile on the man's face before he took a leave.

"Can you manage by yourself? I'll be there for a while," Minho pointed to the struggling old man trying to tie his papers on the old looking bicycle.

Jisung nodded fast. Of course he could manage to buy ice cream by himself. Gosh. Besides that grandfather must be really needed help.

The alpha then jogged towards the said subject and his appearance seemed to not alerted the white haired.

"Mister. Do you want any help?" he asked.
The white haired man looked up and started chuckle. No idea what actually he had found amusing.

"I'm getting old enough.. I used to be strong like you," he continued with his hoarse laugh. "Now, I can't even lift this much newspapers,"

Minho stunned looking at the old's facial expressions that having eyes turned crescent. He felt like home. The old man really made him drown in a strange sensation, calling back a crave that he longed for.

Who could blame him for missing an affection that had been gotten rid from him. When he once wish that if only his father still alive.

Maybe, the staring was getting long enough that Minho finally snapped himself out and apologised. He helped the tremor hands to tied the rope firmer around the papers.