Chapter 29

"Sir, mind to tell me... why'd you sent Chan there?" one a pieceful day, was the words being asked by Nina, a little bit sarcastically, when the master of the house walked along the hallway to the front door.
But it was pretty early than he usually drives to work, so the beta guessed her employer wasn't that rushing. Taking her opportunity to clear her mind that wouldn't stop blending since yesterday.

She heard Minho's soft sigh before he turned around facing the housekeeper that currently holding a quill cleaner.

"I told you many times to drop that honorific, didn't I?" Minho eyeing the other, answering the question with another question contrastingly.

Nina rolled her eyes. "Sorry, that I unconsciously used to. But that wasn't the answer Minho," she nearly whisper shouted, despite her eyes that wandered around the house, making sure the other housekeepers weren't there to hear them conversation. Otherwise..

The alpha bit his lips, "We need to talk, personally. And this matter will be discussed, after my work hours," his voice was somewhat guilt but he turned around anyway, proceeding his steps towards the door.

"But you didn't ask me first to send Chan there. I didn't even know you'd do that!"

"He's my mate, why would I ask you at the first place?" It wasn't his attention to blow a defense reflex but there was something real serious that the beta didn't understand why he must do that.

Nina scoffed. Mythically asked 'what?' her grip on the stick grew tighter as she bored her gaze into Minho's tensely.

Minho sighed. "Wait J- Nina. I know you're more than deserve to know about this. But this matter is... It's terribly serious more than you think it is. And I have a very right reason to put him there, okay? I need your consideration so we could wait until pass noon and we discuss about this more seriously?,"

The girl looked completely irritated by the suggestion, but she knew that if she rush a thing, nothing would change Minho's determination to talk about Chan in a proper way. Despite the crawling sensation that kept disturbing her of not knowing what was happening to Chan. She nodded anyway.

"Fine then,"

Minho smiled not very had a strength to do so. He walked out the house finally, with Nina still boring into his back with her pair of piercing eyes. He could even felt his inner alpha tensed under the firm glare of the beta.

He rubbed his face instinctively completely getting his mind preoccupied by everything, despite the car that was still moving on the highway. He couldn't help but let his memories brought back the confusion and frustration about the concerningly unsettle matter of his mate.

He remembered how the middled aged man with white coat exited one of the room in Sylvain where Chan was placed in there for a while. How the face sighed in in defeat. And how the discussion set about giving a fair treatment to the omega.

Nobody knew that was the most difficult task for him to leave the mate there. But he must, he must isolated Chan with something that could trigger him and his illness.

Silently he beat himself from the inside, only if he payed attention sooner or he could do something sooner. To prevent this mess from happening. Knowing that he could do nothing now, with the omega's diagnosed illness, and he wasn't there to give a support mentally, really torn him apart.

But he knew that was the best, and Chan really needed the treatment that being exclusively operated. He promised to see Chan every weekend to make sure everything went just fine.

Deep inside, he didn't want to believe when the doctor said that Chan was suffering s severe mental illness. But looking at how the aforementioned complete changes in his behavior. A few questioning deeds and suspicion talks. Not to mention when he started to tell things near to nonsense.