Chapter 20

Chan opened the oven welcoming the heat and aroma that immediately hit his nostrils. He looked at the fully expanded crispy dough and grinned happily. He just needed to insert the cream in the round puff and everything is ready.

He was so excited to give them to Jisung, now he knew that boy might be feeling a little bit miserable in his unstable hormone.

Jisung was four months already and Chan needed to spoil the child so much. A day before, Jisung blurted his thought that Chan found it rather concerning.

At first, the conversation went fine until the younger told him that he didn't want to keep the baby. Chan, shocked to death and frantically ask Jisung what's wrong.

~~~

The younger let out a chuckle leaving Chan off guard. What so amusing?

"No, Chan. I mean, I will carry this baby and deliver it just fine but I might send 'them' in a foster center or give them to anyone. I don't think I can raise the child alone,"

"Sungie, it- it's that... Who says you need to to do that alone? Minho is willing to take the responsibility, remember?"

Jisung lifted his gaze connected it with the older omega. "You don't care?"

"No, of course I don't! Why would I? Gosh! I already told you that I'll take care of you. That's mean the child as well,"

Chan looked over the younger slightly bulging stomach and not realised that he stared a little bit too long.

Jisung laughed and grabbed the other's hand. "You want to feel it?"

Chan blinked hard like a little puppy and a pink flushed his cheeks by the embarrassment of getting caught staring.
But he nodded anyway.

Placed his palms on the child still growing belly, caressed it a little. He stunned. Something unknown crept through his heart. It was warm and pleasant.

He always dreamt of this.

He always imagine how it looks like when he craddle a little creature in his hand. That resemble his feature or Minho. A mini copy of him.

That's a flowery dream. A dream that so high even an astronaut couldn't reach it.
Impossible indeed.

Chan gasped when he felt a slight movement from the touch. Brought his hand up, clasping his mouth and stared wide eyed on the giggle person before him.
"I feel it!"

"It's heartwarming right?" and Chan could only nodded happily.

Jisung laughed when Chan excitedly placed both his palms on the bump. They both went silent for a while with Chan continued his cute behaviour.

"You always wanted Child right? Chan?"

The aforementioned halted. Slowly brought his gaze up. He gulped trying to swallow down the reality. He sighed and proceeded to give Jisung a warm smile and nodded.

"So... Why don't you..."

Chan shook his head. "I couldn't, it won't work. Nothing work anymore unless there's a miracle,"

"Wait- what you mean you couldn't- oh, I'm so sorry Chan hyung I didn't mean to-"

The older clasped Jisung's hands together. "No. I already get over that. It's okay,"

And minutes went by silent.

"Chan,"

"Hmm,"