Chapter 24

The lulling melody was being dominated by her fingertips. Little press by press put on the key in rhythm with the strings inside the piano played along screeching, getting tickled by the pins.

The soothing sound was produced calming the ears that being brushed. Echoed through out the hall brought the flowery vibes contrast with the reality.

The song that once made by a stunning noble man was old enough. But for her, that 20 years melody will never get old as her love grew every second for the long lost man.

The man that she loved, and still lovingly remembered till forever.

Her fingers kept playing the key trying to matched it with the actual's. Everything sounds perfect until her palm smacked down on the board sending a shockingly deafening sound splattered all over the place. The maids and servants affectively covered their ears. Poor to the ones that guarding in the room.

A sudden ringing sound interrupted the emotional lady as a servant of hers brought the phone close to the raven haired woman.

"Hello," picking up the call with her stunningly deep voice would surely made everyone shatter. But not the person in the call.

Snicker, was all she heard.

"Who?" her patient already getting off limits when the other unknown person kept snickering over nothing.

And finally the voice spoke up.

"Not long that you'd live on your own. Hmm, is it about 15 years? And you already forgot where you belong?" the rough voice over there laughed loudly as if it was the most amusing thing he had ever said.

The woman with a bun clenched her fist. She didn't want to admit that she have to even talk with that person ever again sooner. Atleast, not in this lifetime.

"What do you want? I have nothing to do with you anymore,"

"Oh, is that so? You're too stubborn don't you? Just like your mother,"

A wrath slowly crept through her veins. That man really boiled her blood. "Don't ever say my mother's name, you monster! Don't you dare talking about one of my family with the shitty mouth of yours!"

"I don't want to fight with you my daughter"

Her veins popping out on her forehead showing how hard she gritted her jaw holding her rage. She wanted to explode, she wanted to take her revenge and witness the older man's death exactly how her loves ones was.

Her mother, husband, and her child.

"You already knew the reason.. You're the heir and anything that could weakened you shouldn't be exist. And this is the time.. You know where to find me.. Seo Yea Ji" and with that, the call ended.

The aforementioned yelled out her lungs. Her shaking hand forcing an overpowered rage against a glass that made it sjcattered cutting a flesh on her palm. Blood gushing out dripping onto the floor and formed a little puddle.

One of the maids gasped in shock and panickly came over the woman and grabbed the wounded hand.

"My Lady, you're hurting! Let me treat you!" and the said lady let her. But it lasted for a while before her emotion rushed up again.

"Enough,.. Out,"

"B-but.. My lady, your-"

"OUT,"

With that terribly deep demanding voice, they all waddled out of the room almost instantly and the buttler shut the door after receiving an order from the red dressed woman.