15

Michael hated himself. He would look in the mirror and see his disgusting personality and all of the rude comments he said to people. Mostly, he would look and see Mars' sad face whenever he called her fat or ugly.

She didn't deserve this but here he was shouting these insults at her. This was all so he could keep his reputation up for the boys and he didn't know how much longer he could take. He would always have his stupid smirk on his face and for once in his life, he hated it.

He hated himself so much he would go into the bathroom pick up a razor blade and slowly cut into his arm. The blood oozing out would be a reminder to himself that he was human too but still he went to his school and said things like he was the devil himself. He would cut over and over again, but stopped so he would still be alive enough to do it all over again tomorrow. He would put bandages on his arm, put on a shirt, and stack bracelets all the way up until it covered his damages. He was a monster not only to other people but to himself.

Michael waved hi to his friends as he walked into school. Them instantly pointing to Mars at her locker. He gave a sick smirk, his mind yelling at him not to, and walked over. He slammed her locker and started to insult her. Every word Michael said was a lie, she was beautiful, thin, smart. She was perfect and here she was about to cry. It was almost like she considered punching him or making a remark back but he left before she could.

Michael couldn't have his heart broken by words from her, just like he was doing to her.