48

"Your butt is toast," Mars aggressively flipped Michael off from the couch.

"You're full of bull crap," Michael sneered before sending a banana peel behind his car, Mars quickly slipping on it.

"Bitch, I will still win," Mars snorted before twisting her controller as if it would make her turns faster.

Michael quickly slammed her controller onto the ground before passing her and going across the finish line.

"Ha! I win. Sucker," He dragged out before standing up and doing a victory dance.

Mars frowned and huffed, "You cheated, your score is scraped off the board."

Michael shook his head before picking her up.

"You win 5 games and now you think you are the master." Michael smiled before piling onto the couch, Mars on top.

Mars looked up at him, fluttering her eyelashes innocently, "You could always make up for it."

Michael stared at her, flabbergasted. Was she implying that they should do the deed or something relatively close to that?

His cheeks flushed as she nodded, confirming his thoughts. A bulge starting to form around his black skinny jeans as Mars grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs.

They were really going to make love.

Michael smiled before closing the door. Mars waiting on the bed, her eyes drifting over Michael's body before smirking at his crotch. Michael was amazed at how confident she was being. She was no doubt a virgin but her seducing was pro.

"Are you sure?" Michael whispered when Mars started to take off his shirt.

Mars sat there for a minute before she disappeared.

And that's when Michael woke up.