04

"I hope this camera has helped you," Mrs. Copenhagen smiled as she moved the camera around, "Have you done your entry today?"

"Only part of it," Mars mumbled as she slumped away in the farthest corner of the room from where her therapist sat on the couch.

"Well I am seeing much improvement," she clapped her hands together in excitement.

Mars just nodded and stayed still. She knew she was going to have to talk about Michael during the video entry.

"I think the session for today ends here, you seem a little worn and tired. I would head off to bed for you and I'll write a note on your improvement to your mother," Mrs. Copenhagen gathered her stuff before sticking a paper on the table and leaving.

Mars breathing slowed down, she luckily didn't have to explain why she was late. She stared at the camera, it was antagonizing her to turn it on. She walked over to it and put it on the table in front of her. A slight blush appearing on her cheeks from the embarrassment of talking to such an object.

* day 2 *

Today was interesting. I hated school more than the last time I went. They called me names, laughed, and stared at me. It was horrible and I never want to go there again.

I unfortunately had a panic attack today. This boy, named Michael, helped me get through it. He is oddly nice even though his tattoos are layered all across his skin. I thought punks were suppose to be rude and just party. My mind is a little jumbled by this.

I am dreading tomorrow though. I hope I die in my sleep before I have to go back.

*end of day 2 *

Mars sighed and put the cap over the lenses before getting up. Her therapist was right; she was tired. Her footsteps padded up the stairs and slowly down the hallway into her room.

She collapsed in her bed, huddled in blankets.