16

Mars was waiting outside of the school for her mother to come pick her up. The cramps were crippling her body, as she was hunched against a gigantic tree behind the football bleachers. She tried telling her mom to bring some ibuprofen but it would apparently conflict with her depression medication. She slumped against the tree, another groan escaping her mouth as she tightened her grasp on her stomach. It hurt her so much.

Michael blew smoke out of his lips, a faint groan being heard in the background. He turned around confused; his friends had ditched a long time ago. He ventured around the corner to see Mars under the tree, pain streaked across her face. Oh god, does he go up to her? Does he say something mean? Does he help her? He frowned as his mind stumbled with ideas. He walked over and sat next to her.

"Do you, um, need anything," He stuttered. This wasn't his usual self. What happened his confidence he had ten minutes ago?

She frowned and shook her head. Her mind melted by his voice but she had to shake the thought away.

"Oh, um, ok. Can I just sit here then?" His voice begged.

It was cute, no doubt, but he was being nice which scared Mars.

"Why?" She whispered, she didn't want anybody to hear this conversation. The two of them actually conversing in a normal way.

Michael freaked as he saw his friends pull up into the parking lot, staring at the two intently. Jesus Christ, he had to be mean to the girl on her period? He was going to hell for certain.

"Just so I can tell you to go kill yourself, slut. Maybe your stomach hurts from all the STD's you have!" He laughed, his insides punching his heart, "You were a mistake to have."

She burst in tears as he walked away, a triumphant smirk on his face. His inner-self though was frowning at his so-called "friends" with distaste. Mars hated him as well but soon her hatred for Ashton grew stronger; she knew he was behind this. She just felt so dazed with confusion; she hasn't done anything to Ashton, ever. It almost seemed as if she wanted revenge.