54

Photographs lay across the porch as Michael started to sing a song in the background.

Cause we're taking the long way home, don't wanna be wastin our time alone

Mars hands flew up to her face. A joyous sparkle in her eye. Michael's smiling brightening at how happy she looked. He hoped she would say yes. The photographs formed the word, Homecoming, and a question mark that was crammed onto the edge of the cement but it didn't matter to her because this was perfect. It was more than anything she could ever have imagined.

"Yes," she clung to Michael, nodding profusely.

"Did you like it?" Michael whispered into her war.

"It was perfect. The perfect time with the perfect boy and, oh dear god, that perfect voice," Mars mumbled into his neck, giving a gentle kiss below his ear.

"Good, my kitten deserves the best so she gets the best," Michael picked her up and sat next to her on the porch, picking up the photos.

"It's all of us?" Mars questioned once they finally went up to her room.

"Yea, I sneak in some pictures here and there," Michael winked before kissing her on the lips and traveling to the bed.

They both knew what was going to happen.

"Wait," Mars smiled.

"Hmm?" He mumbled into her skin.

"I have to take a shower," Mars said hoping he would get the hint.

"It can wait, babe," Michael whined.

"Michael," Mars asked.

He looked up as she continued, "I want to take a shower."

His eyes light up and his mouth formed a circle, "Oh, yeah. Why don't I just help you?"

A laugh left Mars' lips before they continued kissing and stripping each other of clothing as they headed into the bathroom, the sound of the shower being turned on with moans echoing in the room.