22

Mars and Michael were cuddled against the couch, both sleeping quietly. They had their arms around each other and Mars was laying on his chest. Both didn't even hear the garage door slam closed as Mars' mom entered the house.

"Honey, are you home? I brought you Chinese take-," Her mother said as she walked into the living room, the local Chinese restaurant bags in her hand. She stopped and stared at the two teenagers, a tiny but still audible gasp coming from her lips. She moved to the coffee table and looked at them, all huddled against each other. She could notice the tear stains that reflected the light off from Mars' cheeks.

She sighed, a small smile playing at her lips. This boy was doing something good in her daughter's life if he was making her stop crying. She grabbed a blanket covering both of them, Mars and Michael instantly pulling it closer to them as Michael moved his arm around her daughter pulling her tighter. She quietly walked away, setting the Chinese food down and taking her orange chicken and fried rice to her room, a fork in hand.

Mars seemed happy to her mom, unfortunately she didn't witness the video before Michael arrived which might had been a miracle. Michael knew Mars wasn't happy but he knew he could fix that. She wanted to be normal so Michael will make her feel normal, even though she was already perfect to him. His black and red hair was squashed against the side of her head as they both played small smiles on their faces.