37

Michael barged in at the sound of an object breaking. He noticed the glass box crushed into small pieces, dirt spread onto the floor, the plant crumpled up.

Mars was on top of her bed, asleep but crying. Her hair was in her hands as she kept screaming.

"Get out, get out,"she begged the voice in her head.

Michael's eyes widened. He quickly climbed onto the bed and held her. Lightly shaking her awake, he started to kiss her temple gently.

Mars stirred awake and tried to sit up but she couldn't. An arm was around her.

"It's okay, Mars. I'm here now. You are going to be okay," Michael cooed and pulled her closer before grabbing a blanket and covered their bodies.

Mars sniffled before turning to to Michael and wrapping her arms around him, "Thank you Mikey."

"Anything for my kitten," he said before kissing the top of her forehead and lightly on her lips, the salty taste of tears still there.

They both stayed quiet for a while before Michael spoke up, "Was it the voice again?"

Mars nodded weakly tucking her head into Michael's chest.

"Can you tell me what happened?" his voice whispered into her ear.

She took a deep breath before explaining the entire nightmare. From the disappeared posters and pictures to the dark figure in her room, she took one last breath before saying, "All that really helped is all the compliments you told me."

Mars couldn't tell but Michael was beaming at her last words. He was really helping his princess and she liked it. He pulled her closer, the pad of his thumb rubbing up and down the side of her waist.

"You are too beautiful to not be complimented," He smiled before resting his head on top of hers.

"Do you think I will be normal one day?" Mars' voice quivered. Anticipation building up for his answer.

"No, I don't think you will. You will always be special to me, Mars," Michael said before looking down at their bodies.

He would never in a million years think that he would be lying down with a girl because he actually wanted to talk, no sex or so she could give him a blow job while he played video games. This was something new to him and he was liked it.

He liked Mars a lot.

Maybe even love.