31

Mars usually didn't go on her roof but she had nowhere else to go. Her mom was blasting Mariah Carey music downstairs and she couldn't go to Michael's.

She was tired and confused, maybe a little hurt. Michael didn't think before he spoke and it caused him to fuck up a lot of things in his life. He jumped to conclusions, assuming the worst, and it caused him to go do the worst. Mars knew he didn't plan to go to the party just to sleep with a girl but... it still took a hit to her heart.

She definitely liked Michael. It was an odd thing to feel but she couldn't help it. She understood most of the things he did. Mars thought over everything in her head before heading to her bedroom window.

"Mum, I have a problem," She said as she went downstairs for dinner.

"What is it sweetie?" Her mother replied, worried wrinkles appearing on her forehead.

"Last night, Michael went to a party and mindlessly got wasted. During this state he cheated on me but I can tell that he didn't mean to hurt me or cause harm. I don't know what to do...do i forgive him?" Mars sighed.

"I really can't tell you, Mars. All I am going to input on this is that if he really didn't mean it and won't do it again then yea, you can probably forgive him, but it all relies on your heart." She gave a small smile before going back to eating.

Mars took a small bite of her chicken before being excused and going to her room.

What was Michael doing to me?