53

Mars sat at home in the living room playing with her new pet tortoise. A present from her mom for feeling better. She named him Stan, a classic name for the classy turtle. He pushed the letter wood block onto a square.

"5 points to you, Stan," Mars smiled.

The tortoise knew how to play board games. She didn't know when or how but she thought they related well. Both abnormal in their own ways.

They played like this for what seemed like ever. The countless games, each of them winning a good amount. After a while, Stan was tiring out so she slid him into his new home on top of the desk and pulled out her video camera.

*Day 48*

Hi,
Stan is in the corner back there. He is my new tortoise that can play scrabble and stuff. We got a big place for him to crawl around in and stuff.

Today was a good day, although I am a little sad. I know Michael has this punk rebel reputation to keep up but he could have at least asked me to homecoming with a fucking rose or a cheesy joke.

All it was, was "Hey so I know homecoming is soon so like wanna go?" Paraphrasing a little but you get what I am saying about the bastard.

I am glad that he ask-

*End of Day 48*

The doorbell rang, Mars walking over and unlatched the locks before opening the door. A gasp escaping her lips at the amazing sight.

The sight was beautiful. The air was sucked out of her from shock and amazement. Today had been one of the best days she has had in a while.

A song and a rough, sexy, and raspy voice starting in the background.