49

"You had a dream about me, huh?" Mars laughed into the phone.

"Yes, and now I miss you," Michael whined, "Please come over. I really want to kiss you right now."

"Eagerness is noted and my car keys are in my hand. See you soon, Mikey," Mars smiled before hanging up the phone. A hop in her step followed her to the car at 4 in the morning.

Her curiousness was a deadly trait of hers. It causes her to overthink and over question. Still, she wondered what the dream was about. Knowing how Michael's mind is like a gutter and a sweet Candy Land into one, there were so many possibilities. Hopefully she could get Michael to blurt it out.

"My kitten," Michael cheered before she stepped her sneakers onto the porch. He wrapped his arms around her, quickly planting his lips on hers. The kiss being impatient and happy.

They pulled away and went upstairs to his bedroom. Mars hadn't been there since the letter incident but hoped all of the bad tension had cleared.

Michael pulled her to the bed, a wisp of a giggle escaping his mouth before leaning on the pillow. His hands propping him up. Mars' eyes glittering around the room.

"I never really looked at everything here," She smiled, her finger touched the participation trophy, "This is cute."

"I know it is. Come here Mars," Michael whispered, pulling her onto his lap.

She hummed as her breath was hot on her neck. Goosebumps flooding her arms and legs.

Michael was sexually tense, in simpler words horny. His dream had messed him up. He needed Mars immensely bad. His hormones were blaring at his consciousness. Mars was there, sitting so beautifully on his lap. Her new sweater hugging her skin perfectly, although he knew that she didn't like it. His fingers rested gently on her waist, the skin numbing with his presence.